+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haven't posted in awhile but do check in on occasion.

Default Haven't posted in awhile but do check in on occasion.

Been absent for health reasons but do check on occasion just not posting much anywhere. I was contacted earlier this year by an editor who had been a fan of Cracker Barrel Series I wrote on what was Fly Fishermen's Magazine online presence known as the Virtual Fly Shop or VFS, about publishing the original articles and those that continued on my website.

Some of those stories did end up here as well and you may know some of the folks who wrote segments like Mark Wendt, Ken Smith, rodmaker Wm Streamer Abrams, Joe Beelart and of late Kathy Scott. I'd like to let you know that FAOL and its members are thanked in the acknowledgments of what became my book and will be released around Dec 14th. Further information can be found at http://www.whitefishpress.com/bookdetail.asp?book=108 Tight Lines all..........

Banjo
    It is good to hear from you. I have put the book on my Christmas wish list. I wish you all the best.
    mcsteff

Banjo,

Good to see you again. Hope the health issues are behind you. I've also placed the book on my wish list.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Banjo

I am also glad to see you again. I don't know how many times I have gone to your sight just to take in all the information that is there. Will be looking forward to you book.

Dave
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

Thank you all, I was informed by my editor the book began shipping on Monday to all those who pre-ordered it and that there are only 5 or so copies left, Merry Christmas........

Banjo
    Got my book this P.M. Delightful little tome. I love to go fishing with you. Doesn't even have to be October. Great stories. Keep Well O W.
    mcsteff

Thank you mcsteff, so far you are the only one who has received it, I have not even received my copies as yet, glad you are enjoying it and would love to return to MI to fish with Martha Marie Young's Perfectionist, made by her husband Paul Young and given to her as a birthday present in April 1955,

+ Reply to Thread