+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whose problem?

Default Whose problem?

I'm not a competant PC user but for the second time in the last couple months I've properly signed in and typed out a question. When I clicked on the "submit" bar all I get is a comment on my screen that says your site is unavailable and I've lost all that I typed. What's up?

[This message has been edited by Ray Kunz (edited 18 February 2006).]

Ray-

Have not experienced this problem with FAOL myself, so have no insight as to why you may be. However, the procedure I use for replying on any online forum, not only prevents loss of keyed information, but also makes copying of links and other information much easier.

Specifically, when I decide to either initiate a post, or respond to someone else?s post, the first thing I do is to open up my word processing program, and formulate the posting there. Then I copy the posting to the forum thread. Not only does this process prevent the loss of keyed information, but it also provides spell-checking for forums without that feature.

------------------
    Taxon
    [url=http://FlyfishingEntomology.com:a6ffc]FlyfishingEntomology.com[/url:a6ffc]

Ray;
    Are you dial-up or broad band? I had similar problem's with dial-up (couldn't even get in the chat room!!) but now I'm on DSL and no problems. As it does not effect the phone I'm on line 100%.

dsl is 8093284230984-021398402398402384 times better than dial-up

Anthony, I know you probably don't pay for it but, do you realize that you could have the top of the line rod and reel for the price of DSL for one year LOL

------------------
    she who dies with the most toy's wins.

right. if i could only convince my father, who hates fishing, to get rid of the dsl so i can get a new rod and reel

+ Reply to Thread