+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale or Trade: Sage Z Axis 7100-4 and 5100-4

Default For Sale or Trade: Sage Z Axis 7100-4 and 5100-4

Minty fresh factory built rods with sock, tube, card and Sage reel on rod case for 10' rods. My preference for 4wt trout rods and 6wt beach rods have held these two rods in safe storage with little use for far too long. $500 for each rod. Cash is king, paypal welcome and trades of equal value or interesting gear will be entertained. Shipping is on me at my asking price. If I can find my camera charger (lost since my last fishing outing) I'll get the appropriate photos posted so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Adding photos and I forgot about the bonus tip for the 5100. I attempted to upload eight photos but could only insert five. If you need more shoot me an email address. These rods at this price will not disappoint.

7100 is spoken for pending payment and hand off arrangements. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mumbles; 06-29-2010 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Photos and bonus 5100 tip still in plastic
    Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Default Trade plus

Hi mumbles
    Ihave a used TCR 691-4 with a guides name on it. I am willing to trade for the 7100-4 and $200 in cash. If interested I can give more details on the TCR.
    dvlunker@yahoo.com

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    Minty fresh factory built rods with sock, tube, card and Sage reel on rod case for 10' rods. My preference for 4wt trout rods and 6wt beach rods have held these two rods in safe storage with little use for far too long. $500 for each rod. Cash is king, paypal welcome and trades of equal value or interesting gear will be entertained. Shipping is on me at my asking price. If I can find my camera charger (lost since my last fishing outing) I'll get the appropriate photos posted so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for looking.

Dean, although I'd like to try a TCR, I'm full to the gills at 4wt, 6wt and 8wt making these two ten footers availble due to lack of use. ed
    Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Anyone else? If not, back to the backup rack.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Hey Mumbles, should I hijack this thread like I did the one on WFF?
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Stratton View Post
    Hey Mumbles, should I hijack this thread like I did the one on WFF?
    Dang, I'm being cyberstalked from a crazy man from Skidrow Woolley. Hijack what you wish if you are buying this fine fishing tool!
    -Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    Dang, I'm being cyberstalked from a crazy man from Skidrow Woolley.

Not quite stalking son. I was here long before you showed up.

Told you once I will trade you an all expenses paid cutthroat fishing trip on the mighty Skagit River abroad my custom river sled, shore lunch encluded, for the 5100.

Hijacked!
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Stratton View Post
    Not quite stalking son. I was here long before you showed up.

Told you once I will trade you an all expenses paid cutthroat fishing trip on the mighty Skagit River abroad my custom river sled, shore lunch encluded, for the 5100.

Hijacked!
    Humor from the crafty veteran from Skidrow Woolley. I told you that even a helpless newbie like me can find eager cutthroat trout in the S rivers in the late summer early fall. They will hit anything, presentation, casting distance and skill pretty much not required. Do I get to drive the boat...no questions asked? That could be fun. What jet is on that sled? Oh, no way on the 5100! Hijack on my friend.
    -Henry David Thoreau

You and OMJ can catch the dinks; anyone can catch the dinks. I am talking about 18 plus inchers, up to 24. The glory fish. Fish most only dream of catching. How many of those have you put on the end of your fly line?

Continued hijack.

I have a few greetings with Sea Run Cutthroat Trout in the 18-20 range. Nothing bigger than that so far.
    -Henry David Thoreau

+ Reply to Thread