+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hook & Hackle made the move!

Default Hook & Hackle made the move!

If you have not been able to reach Hook & Hackle for the past couple of days, do not panic! I just spoke on the phone with Ron and they have made the move. There was a glitch with the phones, but it is corrected and he has an answering service (not a machine) handling some of the calls. He is notified every 5 minutes of incoming calls and is returning them as soon as possible.
    He will be shipping on Monday. Give the guy a little time to get everything handled, I expect things to run as smoothly as before.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

2. Default

Just got off the phone with Ron.. he said to tell you all things are running.

Do they have plans to be at the Charlotte Show?

Where did they move to??

Rusty <><

------------------
    "PC" is for Plant City not Politically Correct. if you wanna catch something ya gotta get a hook in the water

Is there a store? Where in Pittsburgh? H&H is stalking me. I moved from NY state to PA!
    Ken

Unaware of their pending move I placed an order last Friday. Not to worry - it showed up today. 6 days from date of order and all the way across the country.
    Great Service. Thanks H & H.

Tim Anderson, Klamath Falls, OR

Seems to be a seamless transition. I placed an order a few days ago and it came yesterday!

I also spoke to Ron Weiss this P.M. and was told that some inventory is still in transit from Plattsburgh. Their new address is Hook & Hackle Co. 607 Ann Street Homestead PA 15120. Phone # is unchanged.

Unbelievable! He's less than 2 miles from where I'm sitting... When does trout season start?

Oh Man, the excitement about this move is like the neighborhood kids finding out that a brand new Ice Cream Parlor just opened around the corner.

Let the fun begin, I'll take one of those and two of these, and I better get a half dozen of those cause you know I'm gonna go through them!!! Hehehehe!!!

Will that be paper or plastic, Sir! or would you rather just go ahead and put them in your fishing vest now?

Momma's don't let your babbies grow up to be Flyfishermen, they'll spend their last dime on all the cool stuff!!! Hahahaha!!!

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

+ Reply to Thread