+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LF & JC Status

Default LF & JC Status

I just got off the phone with LF.
    As many of you know Kitsap Co where they live experienced a Level 1 Hurricane Friday night.
    They are ok.
    They have limited phone and no Power, only a generator which they use to heat and cook with. They are going now and then into civilation and partaking of a hot sitdown meal.

They do not know when they will get power back. It could be for 2 or 3 more days.

With no power, even though the FAOL site is up and running, (site is powered by a different server unaffected by the power outage at their home), they do not have access to internet. It is very possible that there will not be a new weekly issue posted on time. It will go up as soon as power and internet server allows.
    They also do not have any e-mail, either incoming or out going.

Please bear with us and understand both our leaders are not happy campers about the entire situation.

They are both doing well except for the bothersome fact that they will be late with the "New Week".

If there are any "out of line Guest book enteries", pay no attention as LF will handle them if and when. No need to try and call her attention to them as she will not get your message.

There are administrators for the BB and they will be watching and taking care of things as always.

Lets all pull together and be supportive of Jim & Deanna. Her phone is on battery and calls in and out may not be possible.

LF asked me to post this after I got off my Host shift at 8:00 PM PST tonight.

Thank you all.

Denny

------------------
    Denny
    Denny@conranch.com
    Co-Owner Conranch Hackles
    Denny

Denny

We are all praying here that everything will be ok for them. Please tell them to make sure they are taken care of and we can wait for the next addition. Their home and their health is much more important.

Thanks

Harold

I hope we can police ourselves for a few days..

All prayers are with them and their neighbors.

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard aka Bloody Tom Bonney
    Wyo-Blizzard

LF & JC,

Glad to hear that the both of you are Ok!!!

It's amazing the things we take for granted, like being able to pick up the phone and call for help, flickin a switch to bring light to our dark house, and turning the handle and getting a rejuvinating hot shower.

As for me and mine, we have you in our prayers for a speedy return to a normal life and I'm glad to hear that no one was hurt or worse.

I think all things considered, we will be just fine with a late "what's new for the week of".

Warm thoughts and prayers,

Terry
    akalooker & family
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Thanks Denny,
    For keeping us all informed.JC the LadyFisher and all who are involved have our prayers and thoughts going out to them...God bless and keep them safely!

------------------
    "I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

Everyone wants to excel in this sport but at the same time we let traditionalists place restrictions on our tactics, methods, and ideas. I always assumed that fly fishing was a sport that allowed imagination, creation, adaptation, investigation, dedication, education, revelation? : Fox Statler, On Spinners (Not the dainty Dry Fly kind) "Spinner'd Minner Fly"

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Thanx Dennis,

I was wondering where those two were.

------------------
    Christopher Chin, Jonquiere Quebec
    [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum1/HTML/015738.html:3e452]2006 FishIn Ste-Marguerite River[/url:3e452]

[url=http://pages.videotron.com/fcch/:3e452]Fishing the Ste-Marguerite[/url:3e452]
    Christopher Chin

Wow.

Thanks Denny. I was shocked this morning (monday) when I reloaded the home page and found nothing had changed!!!

I knew instantly something had to be wrong with them.

I have to say I'm happy it has nothing to do with their health or anything.

For sure we all can wait a few days for the new issue.

Dave

[This message has been edited by dphotoco (edited 06 February 2006).]

JC;

Thank God you two are ok. WE understand what you went through.

Harold

JAMES !!

Hey welcom back to the 21st century!

Hope no harm wandered your way.

------------------
    Christopher Chin, Jonquiere Quebec
    [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum1/HTML/015738.html:e3c5d]2006 FishIn Ste-Marguerite River[/url:e3c5d]

[url=http://pages.videotron.com/fcch/:e3c5d]Fishing the Ste-Marguerite[/url:e3c5d]
    Christopher Chin

Hey,
    Glad to see the levees were repaired so fast and the busses brought y'all back home. FEMA does GREAT work.

Mark

+ Reply to Thread