+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Construction Delays

Default Construction Delays

Originally I had planned to be on the South Fork (Snake), HFork, Beaverhead, or Missouri fishing by last week.

Now, as minor delay heaps on minor delay, it looks like I'll be doing well to actually make it much before Mother's day. I'm retired and do the 6 month long Montahoming trout bum thing each summer, but I'm having trouble getting 'on the road again' this year.

Note for others to learn from: .... don't plan semi-major home improvements involving several different trades and contractors just before vacation time

Larry ( who knows he's still a lucky guy )

When you do get out and about do drop us a note or call when you're in the Livingston Montana region. Trav and I will be home by the end of this week (April 30, 2010). Always willing to point our FAOL folks in the right direction.
    Hugs, LadyFisher

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFisher View Post
    When you do get out and about do drop us a note or call when you're in the Livingston Montana region. Trav and I will be home by the end of this week (April 30, 2010). Always willing to point our FAOL folks in the right direction.
    Hugs, LadyFisher
    Ditto for Southeast Idaho!

Mike
    Get Em!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFisher View Post
    Hugs, LadyFisher
    Thanks,

I've spent much of the last 9 seasons in 'Greater Yellowstone" but, believe it or not, have never been to Livingston. I keep threatening to go there and fish the famous spring creeks, but I'm both kinda cheap and ideologically opposed to 'pay to play.'

Never been to the Big Horn, either. Had it in the back of my mind for this year's time before Park/ general season opener ... but, as I said, that time is getting used up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mgliss View Post
    Ditto for Southeast Idaho!

Mike
    Thanks ........I've a lot of time spent on the HFork, Warm River to Fun Farm as well as on the Ranch. I was hoping to wade fish the South Fork ( never fished it ) but methinks the water may be too high by the time I get rolling

Kimshew, they just raised the river to 2200 cfs this last week which really isn't much compared to the high flows of the summer. There are still a lot of wade fishing opportunities but they will start disappearing here soon. I am almost strictly a wade fisherman and I plan to spend a lot of time there in the coming weeks until they bump the flows up. Let me know when your in the area and I can point you in the right direction!

Mike
    Get Em!

+ Reply to Thread