+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun

Default Just for fun

Though I have been fly fishing and tying for a few short years, the passion of fishing has always been with me. I recently met up with a couple of young fellas wanting to get into fishing as much as me. When they call me to hit the water, I am always allowed to answer yes. ( yes I said allowed, because I am married to the wonderful woman whe rememebers when I was a blankety blank. She is so happy I dont go out acting a fool, I can go fishing anytime I want. ) Question is....For me to go fishing, all it takes is the truck keys, because I keep my gear loaded in MY truck at all times. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GO FISHING??

------------------
    Tension on the line relieves tension on the mind.

fishon, ...

To get me out, ... all I need is for the ice to melt and the river to start flowing again

------------------
    Christopher Chin, Jonquiere Quebec
    [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum1/HTML/015738.html:ffb50]2006 FishIn Ste-Marguerite River[/url:ffb50]

[url=http://pages.videotron.com/fcch/:ffb50]Fishing the Ste-Marguerite[/url:ffb50]
    Christopher Chin

We carry a rod in the Peterbuilt and have been known to pi$$ of the boss a time or two.
    .....lee s.

just the mention or thought of fly fishing. I am going in 15 minutes

It usually takes at least 2 or 3 weekends of house work to get my wife to let me go. I would go during the week, but being in the military doesn't allow for much free time.

[This message has been edited by NCVirginian (edited 01 February 2006).]

As soon as the waters here drop below flood stage, I'm gone, as is the wife. Hard to cast when the river is flowing through the forests.

REE

I can load everything in about 12 minutes and be on the road to a pond. All it takes is the notion that I should do it.

Rick

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GO FISHING??
    About 15 minutes to go and load the ODC 816 catamaran down in storage if I don't want to fish from the bank. I keep my gear locked up in the truck. Other than that, a good window of opportunity in the weather (mainly a lower wind forecast so I don't get blown off the water ).

------------------
    Robert B. McCorquodale
    Sebring, FL

"Flip a fly"
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

It does my heart good to see so many replies. By the way, Dr. appointment friday morning at 0800, fishing the rest of the day after that.

all it takes for me too go fishing is someone too offer or a nice day. all i do is fish fish fish fish. dotn got a girl so i dotn gotta worry. althought thats probably why the past few left me LMAO one day ill find my fishign goddess making the most beautiful casts too the biggest trout in the river...hopefully

+ Reply to Thread