+ Reply to Thread

Thread: troutbum fly lines for sale

Default troutbum fly lines for sale

I purchased a fly line from troutbum and now he doesn't answer any messages. Has anyone else recieved their line that they bought from him yet? Thank you,

Erby

PM'ed you, It wasn't me (the Kytroutbum) that sold you the line. or am I having a senior moment?
    Randall Sale
    the Kytroutbum

Sorry to say there has been some funny stuff going on with trades and sales lately. Be careful who and how you trade.
    Randall Sale
    the Kytroutbum

I bought some rods and reels off troutbum a few months ago and everything showed up as described. I just purchased the sage reel he had for sale and haven't recieved it yet. He did send me a private message saying he was out of town for work and would ship it off tomorrow Sat. April 10th.

I need to clarify something. The person I am talking about is troutbum 1975, not Kytroutbum. I am sorry for any confusion. I paid this individual on March 28th via PayPal, and have yet to hear anything back since. They won't even answer emails. Thanks for the reply Lorney,

Erby

No problem, I just wanted to double check to make sure it wasn't me and I lost the PM between the cracks some place. I've had several items listed lately, with indications of interest but not giving me a definite yes or no. I have a trade from last January which I still hope to have finalized in the next couple days.

If I were purchase a "big ticket item" from now on I think I'm going to ask for references off this board before sending a check or money order.
    Last edited by Kytroutbum; 04-10-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Erby,
    I have interacted with TB 1975 on several occasions and have always found him to be stand-up. We have actually traded/sold several items both ways, and he has even pm'ed checking to make sure everything had arrived and was good. I do agree that 10 days is quite a while to not hear anything, and that can be very frustrating, but I would give him a few more days, especially since he did reply to Lorney and say he would be back on Saturday. So for what it is worth, based on my two or three interactions he has been nothing but a good guy.
    Good luck. I am sure it will all work out.
    Mike

Thank you for the info Mike

Yes it was troutbum1975 that I have dealt with and that I am waiting for two reels and a rod from. He said he would mail them out tomorrow. He has always been a stand up guy with other transactions and as mediger said he always does a follow up to see if you recieved the item and that you are happy with it. I will let you know when my reel shows up. I am not to sure why he hasn't responded to your PM's but I know he just got back to town after having to leave for work on short notice. He never had time to ship everything out before he left. At least this is what he told me. I have to say I believe him based on past transactions.

Hello everyone i was out of town and just gettin to packing your stuff up i had to leave unexpectedly i do appologize and will get your items on there way if i had known i was leaving i wouldve said so again i do apologize and you will recieve your items this week i have never burnt or takin advantage of anyone its not in my blood.I have dealt with many here and have always treated everyone the best i could again im sorry and hope theres no hard feelings.I hope no one feels i was ignoring them.Thanks again and hope you understand.I will PM you guys when your items are mailed.
    Who are you gonna believe me or your own eyes?
    troutmaster1@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread