+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another good peacock day

Default another good peacock day

this is my friend Andy Falik from Naples...retired and fishing hard whenever possible...finally was able to get him away from the snook and tarpon and get his 1st peacock...took 3 yrs of messing around but finally he was ready...had great 4 hrs....he put good workout on his 5wt...long live the speed dart

BFW, thank you, thank you, thank you! Vicarious fishing is almost as good as the real thing...thanks for sharing. Someday salt, someday...
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

Great photos! Beautiful fish! Looks like the average size peacock has gone UP!
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

Nice peacocks; fishing the canals is a blast. Thanks for the photos.

Regards,
    Scott

this is Kelly from NC...we fish about 10 days a yr...the last 2 days we fished peacocks..here are some highlites...

Very Nice Cordell,,,I bet they put up a good fight
    I can't seem ta find the sweet taste of the stream

Jeffro...good to see you here...hope all is well...business as usual here for me

Bass_Bug Guest

What never ceases to amaze me is NOT the great fish Codell always shows us (thats a given at this point), it's the unbelievable locations where they catch them!!!!! The pics always have civilization in the background. A school, a shopping center, gas station, apartment building, road/guard rail etc. Most of us would love to be able to take the other half shopping for the day if we could cross the parking lot and catch fish like these while the spouse/kids/family, whoever, is shopping 100 yards away. All I can can say CB is Un-freakin-believable!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!

Awesome! I gotta get back down there soon!
    For some reason...I really like that 2nd-to-last picture!
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

glad you like that part Bass Bug...it is 100% urban fishing and many eyes are watching..shopping centers work best because the carts make good structure and floating plastic and bags serve as weed mats...am having trouble with security when fishing the actual parking lots so I cross the canal to the other side but not until they bust me...I get busted almost daily but still do it out of spite...some days they just give up and let me fish...I usually quit when they do so it keeps them furious at me..must watch the backcast for winshields when next to highways...it aint pretty stepping over sleeping drunks under bridges and the water is nasty lots of times but what can I say? they love it that way...only in Miami I guess

+ Reply to Thread