+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I GOT ARRESTED!

Default I GOT ARRESTED!

I am SO innocent! I just got back from fishing off the coast of Africa. Two glorious weeks of big game fishing. The last day my guide couldn't go out but lent me his old clunker boat to go out myself. Everything was going great with more fine fishing until the old boat gave up the ghost and just SANK underneath me. No life preserver and too far from land to swim...then the fins came towards me. But they were not sharks, they were porpoises!

I must have been getting delirius as one porpoise said to the other "Shall we save him?" The other: "No, not unless he helps us."

I'll help you, I'll help you." I said. Then they explained they were immortal, talking porpoises, but in order to keep their mortality, they had to eat sea gulls and the local sea gulls had grown too wise to them.

So I gave them my word I would help them and they swam me to a local island. I staggered ashore and looked for sea gull nests. I spotted some near the shore and started towards them when I was startled to see a sleeping pride of lions between me and the nests. But I had given mt WORD! So I quietly crept through them, climbed the tree and robbed the nests of young sea gulls. I quietly crept back through the sleeping lions and made it to the shore and was about to deliver the gulls to the porpoises WHEN I WAS ARRESTED!

I was arrested for transporting young gulls over sedate lions for immortal porpoises!

Very, very punny.

LOL!!
    Ah Pete, me boy. Ye must have a wee bit o' the irish in ya!
    Mike

------------------
    This site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Pete sir, ah, well, ahhh, ok...lol

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

WOW,just before the punchline, I started to believe the story. Only honest people post here??

Mark

Blog Entries

A fly and a flea
    flew into a flue
    said the fly , let us flee
    said the flea let us fly
    so they flew thru a flaw in the flue.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Q-Know the difference between a seagull & a baby?
    A-The seagull goes flitting along the shore!
    Mike

------------------
    This site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Pete, don't give up your day job

Philip

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Here a few years back,(very few) I got so busy and frustrated in my job, with no time for fishing or anything else, that I got desperate. I clandestinely found an underground source to a genetics research lab, where for a lot of money and the promise to divulge my secret fishin' hole, an unscrupulous scientist made an exact clone of me. Poor guy looked just like me. I trained him to do my job, and only went to work on Thursdays to keep track of things. People kept asking me why I had started using all that foul and obscene language. I played dumb, but spied on my stand-in, and it was really bad. Potty mouth to the extreme. I tried to train it out of him, but nothing worked. He was ruining my stellar reputation, and all he wanted to do was fish with worms. So there was only one thing to do. I took him up on the bluff above Grogan's farm, and lured him out to the edge with a bottle of Power Bait. Then I nudged him over the edge. Unbeknownst to me, the cops were suspicious, and had been tailing me, and saw the whole thing. They arrested me for making an Oscene Clone Fall.
    Take that.
    They're just fish, right? Right?

I am disappointed. No one has asked how I did fishing.

Great little plays on words. Please keep them coming. Great Fun. Jax

------------------
    Getting Old has it's advantages. It slows you down just enough to get your timing for tightening into a trout Just Right.
    Getting OLD is For Old People.

Have Fun Stay Young Go Fly Fishing!

+ Reply to Thread