+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCING FAOL PODCASTS - Podcasts - March 8, 2010

Thank you all so much for the feedback...I'm very glad it's all positive, lol.

Please, please, please, please...let us know who you would like to hear interviewed, if you have any suggestions. I will try to entertain them all. It's very important to me to taylor the podcasts to your needs, not just what I/we think you would like to hear about.

I've got several ideas for the next few, and Deanna (or maybe it was Ron) had a great idea too: Ask the Expert, more about that as we get it off the ground.

Thanks again for the feedback,
    TT.

TT,

How about a sticky where we can post suggestions on future podcasts?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

TF,

That would be something Ron could possibly do. Feel free to leave them here though, or PM me if you like.

TT.

I just saw that LF put a sticky up in the sound off forum...your prayers have been answered. Thanks LF!!!

Just finished listening to the 1st podcast. Will be anxious to hear the next. Thanks for a great addition to the FAOL website.
    Norm

What a great addition to FAOL website it just keeps on getting better everyday. Enjoyed the first Podcast and great job Dr. Gibson and Deanna, It was good to hear about the start of FAOL to the current date.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Podcasts and video, truly more historical events on FAOL. I loved hearing some of FAOL's history from Deanna & seeing FAOL forging ahead into these new waters of communication. Seems to me it will attract more visitors/members, which will surely be a "good thing".
    Thanks to Dr. Gibson and Deanna for finding new ways to publicize our favorite sport.
    (Did she say 30,000 pages?)WOW.GIF.jpg

rodgerole

Wow, I really enjoyed this. I feel sort of foolish asking about podcasts on the board earlier today, but I was at work and I was afraid the computers at work would try to download something in order to get it. (We're not suppose to do that at work, to be honest, I'm not suppose to be posting at work either. shhh ) But now I have had a chance to see what a pod cast is and it's cool. I can't wait for the next one. So Al coined the name "Fish-in" that's pretty cool.

hNt
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

The second Podcast is DONE...just wanted to wet everyones appetite a little...you know, drag that dry fly just to tease you a little, lol

TT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderthumbs View Post
    The second Podcast is DONE...just wanted to wet everyones appetite a little...you know, drag that dry fly just to tease you a little, lol

TT.
    You are such a tease.

When will we be able to hear it?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread