+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fly help

Default Fly help

Ok I am looking for a fly that I can't remember that much about.... I remember I saw it on the internet somewhere, and I think it was here in someones blog maybe but I can't find it now. All I can really remember about it is that it has Golden Pheasant back feathers wrapped around near the eye of the hook. It was a streamer of sorts but I really can't remember that much about it I am hoping someone can help me out here. It was in a video and I really liked it and thought it wold make a killer pattern for night time trout and bass maybe even a really good crappie fly. Sorry i am so vague but I bought a golden pheasant skin just to tie this fly (was that impressive) and now I can't remember that much about it. I have been tying WAY to much lately and my brain is beginning to overload big time. So if you see that I have been rummaging through your blog I am sorry not looking for much just this fly!!!

Ok it dawned on me just a couple minutes ago, whoever you are that posted this in your blog you are a guide in Michigan, and you wrote a post about an injured soldier you took fishing and it made me cry like a little girl great post remember reading it right after I looked at the fly. Any help to anyone??? If you've read the blog you would know exactly what I am talking about.

Steve

Blog Entries

I am sorry I have no idea what you are trying to describe. If you come across it post it on here. Good luck to you in finding the pattern.

I hope I find it I really liked the fly and was going to tie up a bunch to take with me next week on ourtrip if not I'll find a use for the skin I am sure I just hate that I can't remember where I found the stinking thing.

Steve

Normand Guest

is the blog you saw it in on this website?? or out on the internet??

you can go through all of the blogs on this website and try to find it.

I'm pretty sure it was here but I just once in a while click on someones blogs while reading a post or something. How do you go about reading blogs without finding a post and clicking on them??? Not something I do often so I'm kinda dumb as far as that goes.

Steve

Normand Guest

go to the top left corner and click on blogs

each blog entry will have a little blurb about it

keep going through the pages of blogs until you find the one you are looking for

if you find it bookmark it for future reference

Thanks.... duh click on the big button that says "BLOGS" man do I feel stupid tonight.

Steve

+ Reply to Thread