+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pre wading shoes...

Default pre wading shoes...

my killer new Electric Dread Chucks are here....dont Dread on me...

Great Chucks ! Fancy twinkle toes to tip toe thru the turtle grass with the confidence of a bonefishes stealth ! That'll color coordinate with a Columbia salmon hue fishing shirt for that YUFFIE photo op with the first bone of the day !

and maybe with this shirt and hair ornament...or should I say scalp pin!!! 2/0 hook buried in the skull

Always nice to color coordinate and accessorize - well done! The hair pin is a bit much though...

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

I agree..thats a $300 pin, the cost of medical extraction...would rather skip that part myself

Owee, owee, ouch, ouch ouch! I tried a simple roll cast years ago when I was a rookie and I sighted it off of my nose - yup, you guessed it, that size #14 Adams stuck tight in my left nostril! Oooh, that hurt. Thanks goodness I had been practicing barbless, catch-and-release fishing, so I was able to release the dumb sucker I had just caught...

Still, those are awfully nice shoes. Did you customize them with the name on the back or can you order them that way?

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

I just ordered them from converse...you can make whatever colors or design you want...it was a christmas gift...BTW, it wasnt me that buried the fly in my head and it sure made lots of ripping noises when yanked and had nice piece of DNA on barb

You could probably do without the color coordinated new earrings or pin, unless they're in a hatband, on a fly patch or on the end of the leader ! No pain, more fish to gain ! Back when my aunt & uncle had a shoe store & I outgrew PF Flyers there were Converse Chuck Taylors, the best there were at the time; but they never had anything that even resembled these Bonefish hightops ! Black or white unless you were in the NBA & talk about double-breasted button shirts from the 60's being stylish back in the day; these sneakers are not in whisper mode

too funny...I also wore the PF Flyers and even Roo's but black and white converse was the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by bonefishwhisperer View Post
    I agree..thats a $300 pin, the cost of medical extraction...would rather skip that part myself
    Might be a preliminary guesstimate on the eclectic dread of a barracuda biting on the " don't dread on me " like the bonefish bite on the electric dread fly ! Could be the first fly fishing trailer filming for the show - just how high can one jump out of the water & sprint down a flat, rod & reel in hand after an errant cast sticks a #2/0 in the scalp with 'cudas nipping at the
    "bonefish" on the feet of Electric Dread Chucks flapping in the breeze like a flag flying in the breeze !

+ Reply to Thread