+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Digital Camera!

Exclamation Free Digital Camera!

Grn Mt Man gave me a digital camera last year, because I didn't have one so that I could take pics of my son fishing and post them here on FAOL. (We had a digital camera, but for some reason my wife refused to let me take it out on the water. go figure)Unfortunately, we didn't fish nearly enough, (does anybody?) but I posted a few pics and hope you all enjoyed them. But I made Grn Mt Man a promise and I try to keep my word as best I can. I will send his camera to the first FAOLer that responds to this post. ON THREE CONDITIONS.

1st You don't own a digital camera.
    2nd You have to take pics of kids fishing and post them here for everyone to see.
    3rd You have to send the Grn Mt Man a PM thanking him for his generosity.

That's it, just post your answer here and PM me your address. I'll take care of the shipping. Oh and one other condition, if you are ever fortunate enough to get your own digital camera, consider passing this one along to another FAOLer with kids. If you do, tell them to thank Grn Mt Man.

hNt
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Jason;
    That is a very gracious offer. You are one of the best for sure! Hope we can wet a line again soon!

Thumbs up

Now THIS is the kind of post I love to read & it's what FAOL is all about!
    I'm anxiously awaiting the pics from the next owner.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I already have a digital camera but wanted to thank you for your generosity and for "keeping your word". It's a good thing you're doing.
    Jeff
    fishing bum in training
    My blog:
    http://www.kyflyfishguy.blogspot.com/

That is such a gracious offer, If my son was a little older I would take you up on this. Mine finally took a nose dive south, and won't take my wifes dslr out on the water. If I broke that camera she would literally kill me. My son is 2 and his attention span is not quite 5 seconds yet mayby when he gets to 7 seconds we will venture onto the water,lol. Anyways I am sure that karma will pay you back ten fold on this one.

Thats great, your a good dude for it as well as grn mtn. guy!
    Last edited by garb72; 01-05-2010 at 03:34 AM.

I use my phone for pictures and that's fine by me. Good karma for you and Grn Mtn Man both! I've only been here a short time but this kind of stuff is what makes this such a cool place to be!

All the credit goes to Grn Mt Man, if not for him this wouldn't be possible. I'm still waiting for someone to post and say they'll take it. flyfshn76 my son is only 5 years old and his attention span isn't very long either. My wife says his attention span is just like his Daddy's... What was I saying? lol Seriously though, if you turn around twice yours will be 5, don't waste a minute.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

I'm bumping this up the list. Surely someone out there can use this.

I guess if no one is going to take then if sir hungntree doesn't mind than i will take it. I will have to wait till the great thaw but I promise to get some pics of my son and me at a local pond..

+ Reply to Thread