+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEWCOMER FROM PA

Default NEWCOMER FROM PA

Hi all, well I've actually been a member for a while but have only posted a couple of times and never really introduced myself so I just wanted to say my official hello to everyone so hello.
    I was going to post this on the PA thread but that was getting incredibly long. I live in Newtown Pa. I'm a trout fishing addict and flytying junkie. Lately I've been fishing the little lehigh the most but my one truly beloved trout water is the west branch of the delaware.
    Hey Bob C, Tyler state park is behind my house and neshaminy creek is a minute walk from my back door if you ever want to meet up let me know.

Turk,

Welcome and enjoy the company. Good bunch here. We will look forward to hearing from you more often.

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Welcome fellow angler!!

AC01

Turk;
    Welcome aboard!! If you ever get to Michigan give me a shout.

Turk,

Welcome aboard ! Great bunch here!

Wet
    Working Trout Bum

Hi Turk! Well, we definitely will have to do some fishing this year, or at least swap a few lies! LOL The Neshaminy is my home water, with my favorite stretch starting at the covered bridge and downstream thru the "S" run to the deep pool below, and upstream from the bridge to the rock bluffs. I have met a number of real nice fly fishers over the last couple of years on the stream. FF is getting more popular each year on the Neshaminy, and it is a jewel of a small stream considering all the abuse it has to take. Anyway, I'll be talking to you here at FAOL and hopefully on the water.

------------------
    Bob
    Good Tying and Good Fishing!
    Bob

Thanks guys, seems like a great bunch of guys and gals here, I look forward to being a part of it.
    Bob sounds great! I'm always looking to meet new guys to fish with. If you ever want to get together for a tying session I'll be up for that too.
    Jack I've never been to Michigan but if I ever make it I'll be sure to look you up, you do the same if your ever in southeast Pa.

Welcome Turk. Lot of good stuff with in the pages here. Lot of good people too.

welcome aboard turk, from now on its all fun going to be fun and I hope you have a great adventure with (FLYANGLERSONLINE) or FAOL....
    I cant' wait to get to know you better.

thanks,
    FisherKid93

+ Reply to Thread