+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Christmas Wish List

If It's just for me, than I would like to have my 1995 Jeep drive train and motor rebuilt to like new........:0
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bass_Bug View Post
    WHAT MOVIE??? You've never seen the classic "A Christmas Story" from 1983???
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085334/fullcredits
    Nope. Never.
    Kevin

Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some person ever reads.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ausable_ny View Post
    I spent a lot of time in Bethlehem when I was a kid. My parents had very good friends who lived there. I don't remember the name of the street they lived on, but I DO remember if you walked up the hill, Lehigh University property started there. BTW, I clicked on the link for bethlehempaonline and I received a malware warning on my computer. Just thought you should know.

Ken
    Hi Ken - FWIW, I checked that site:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/bet...ref=safesearch

Just to be on the safe side, I removed the link from my post. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Back in the day, the South side of Bethlehem had a lot of steelworkers living there. I went to Lehigh University - awesome school! By the time I went there, the steel mills were on the downswing, and today they're gone...

If you ever get back this way, look me up - the trout fishing is fantastic in this area!

Ed

my list is filled. all my children will be together for the first time in close to 20 years and will attend my wedding dec. 26. what a christmas season it's going to be.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    I can't say about fly fishing but there's a lot of feed lots in Kansas.
    Wes' Pattern Book
    http://www.flypatternbook.net

Kevin,
    On TBS, they run 24 hours of "A Christmas Story between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day". I think you have some tv to watch this year! Its a cute story

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Angler View Post
    Hi Ken - FWIW, I checked that site:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/bet...ref=safesearch

Just to be on the safe side, I removed the link from my post. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Back in the day, the South side of Bethlehem had a lot of steelworkers living there. I went to Lehigh University - awesome school! By the time I went there, the steel mills were on the downswing, and today they're gone...

If you ever get back this way, look me up - the trout fishing is fantastic in this area!

Ed
    Ed,

Thanks for the offer....maybe I WILL take you up on it. My parent's friend did indeed work in the mills, and passed away far too early because of it.
    The two things i remember was having to take rte 22 from Ny to get there and on top of the hill where they lived, there was a stone wall with Lehigh University on it. That was a loooooong time ago.

Ken
    "Fly fishing is the most fun you can have standing up" Arnold Gingrich

+ Reply to Thread