+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dot Man report

Default Dot Man report

I've talked to Jerry a couple times recently & he's been pretty busy but doing alright. Like many of us, his full time employer is experiencing a down time, which definitely affects him, he has moved, & is settling into his new place now. He should be posting here again soon, but he had truly been too tied up to do so for quite awhile.
    If any of you need Dots, ZipCast, Fly Tyer's Finger Treatment, or any of the other great stuff Jerry has, check out his website http://flyreeldots.com/
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

When I saw that Jerry had the ZDO feather bags I ordered three sets. Whodda thunk that something so simple as a zip lock on each end of the bag would make life so much simpler. Great idea.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Thumbs up

Mike thanks for the update, and also, I got my new bottle of Zipcast in the mail, something I needed, Mike my friend, check your voice mail on your cell...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Thanks for the report. Glad to hear Jerry's OK.

Wow hadn't heard from him in a long time glad to hear he's doign ok

fatman

Mike,

You done good urging me back into posting again. As you know and maybe some others too I have not been posting much anywhere for a long, long time. Life has had some twists and turns for the last 6/7 years that lead me here, there and many other places. I have had a blast thanks to the many good people I have been fortunate to come across in the virtual world and in person. There is one place that was there in the beginning and a tremendous help when I started out in the fly fishing business and in fly fishing. Ya'll know where it is, right here at FAOL. I knew very little about fly fishing at the time because I had just started a few years before I came here in 2002. I knew nothing about the business side of fly fishing. But with the help and guidence of Jim, Deanna, Ronn, Al and countless others I learned and prospered in many ways, especially in friendships.

I will have to do a thread about what I got into for 18 months that pretty much kept me too busy to even fish at times. But that will have to wait, time to go back home for a few days and see some classmates from 35 years ago.

I look forward to posting again.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Jerry

aka Dot
    Dream the Life ~ Live the Dream

Good to "see" ya Jerry!

Thumbs up

Very good to see you posting Jerry! Its 2:am here and I'm off to work, you just made my day a whole lot better already, friends make a 'BIG' difference in how my day goes...
    Looking forward to more and hoping to maybe see you this spring at the festival...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread