+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS (not flyfishing) - Seagate FreeAgent Desk 1.5 TB

Default FS (not flyfishing) - Seagate FreeAgent Desk 1.5 TB

I have for sale a lightly used FreeAgent Desk external hard drive with a capacity of 1.5 TB. This drive was purchased for a project and is no longer needed. I have wiped the drive and restored the original Seagate configuration (including backup software). The drive also comes with the balance of the 5 year warranty. I'm also including an additional power supply and USB cable which would be useful if you need to use the drive in multiple locations (extra power supply and cables were purchased separately).

Additional information can be found here (http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/pro...reeagent_desk/).

I originally purchased the drive for $160 and am asking $120 for it shipped in the US. I'll accept a check or Money Order (sorry no paypal) from the first person to say "I'll take it". Also I can supply photos showing everything you get with the device.

Brian
    "My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him, all good things - trout as well as eternal salvation - come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy." Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It

Bump....

Still available.
    "My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him, all good things - trout as well as eternal salvation - come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy." Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It

+ Reply to Thread