+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Went fishin ...

Default Went fishin ...

lotech inspired a fishin trip. After reading his report, I called my buddy, Painter ( as he is rejistered here now) and said we gotta go. He said yep we gotta go. We met at the usual place early am and headed out for the hills. Deciding along the way where we should go. Ends up as always we had a great trip. As soon as I can get the pics down loaded on here I'll give the full report, but Lotech inspired the trip along with lunch being cooked on a coleman stove cosisting of Fresh perked coffee, brats with oinions and green peppers on a hogie roll...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Wink

Tim -

Was it Joe's fishing report that inspired you, or his pics of the grub ??

John
    The fish are always right.

Talking

Well, lol, it was a combo!!! It was, the , ah "Grub" and the report, it got me to thinking the last couple times me and my buddy went, he provided the subs and chips for food, and after reading Lotechs report, I new it was time to go again and he gave me the idea to repay My friend with a hot lunch..
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Sorry, right now I am having a time getting pics over onto phtobucket to put them in here, maybe when I get it straight I will post the pics and finish the story...

I'd have went with you just for the food. The fish can wait.

I had no idea I was so inspirational. Don't tell my pastor, he'll have me at the pulpit. I always figured that if the fishin' was poor, the food ought to be great. That way if the fishin' is great, then that make for an awesome outing. Besides, I've discovered that I enjoy cooking outdoors more than I thought I did. I've even been known to take fish to a fishin' trip just so I would have fried trout, hash browns & corn on the cob, in the event that I didn't catch dinner.
    Grubb, you crack me up!
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

+ Reply to Thread