+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a good day

Default a good day

my family and i have been in pigeon forge tenn. since wednesday and we have done alot of shopping the girls have worn me out looking for clothes,but today was the day i got to do some shopping,went out to the bass pro and got some things i have been wanting,the main thing was a new 6-wt tfo rod,i cannot wait until i get to try it out. the rest was just little stuff i needed, also got to go to the smokey mountain knifeworks and got a few things also,so i had a good day. sorry to ramble just had to tell someone about the rod i am very proud of it and will not let anyone touch it.

bart

Hey Bart,

Congratulations on the new rod! Sounds like a dandy. The Knifeworks is impressive, isn't it?

Say, next time you're in the vicinity, let me know. We'll let the girls shop and we can take a side-trip to the mountains and see if that rod will catch any trouts. Though if you'd rather try to smallies... there are a couple places not far from where you were...

Cheers!
    John R

john,

thanks for the invite i might take you up on that next time i am up here,we are going to dollywood tomorrow for the woodcarving show then home sunday,wished i would have known you was this close we may have been able to get together and chew the fat for abit, oh well maybe next time.

bart

+ Reply to Thread