+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing steroids

Default Fishing steroids

I have had a problem keeping my weight up these days...very different than the old days...as a former powerlifter I would train at about 240lbs and compete at 220lbs...now days I dont lift and push poling the canoe dropped me down into the low 150lb range...to fix this problem I started a new weight gain powder thats called "Russian Bear 5000" and has a hammer and sickle emblem on the can...this stuff is unreal...5000 calories per serving and no fat...gained immediate 20 lbs in 15 days...taste great too...now it is part of my daily routine but backing down a little as I have now gained 25 solid lbs and want maybe 10 more...it also fixed my noisy wrist and elbow...anyway, this stuff is better than jerky, sweet...I drink huge blender full at 5am and I am good until night time...I drink another when returning and then eat
    Last edited by bonefishwhisperer; 08-28-2009 at 12:50 PM.

I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, but is that stuff good for you?

very good...all amino acids and very cutting edge...they didnt have this stuff around back in my day...remember now, I pushpole a canoe up to 15 miles a day so calories are my friend...this is the the closest thing to steriods for gaining weight that I have ever seen...not endorsing them for profit or anything but for long days and high energy output day after day you must recuperate between workouts and this works for me...just thinking about it makes me want to go have blender full right now

wow where do you it from? i begun strength training in Jan this year and have trouble getting enough calories, i have injured my shoulder at the moment and have lost 5kg in the 4 weeks i have stopped, when i get back into it i wanna put the weight on quick as i can. how much milk do you have to add to get the 5000cals?

Quote Originally Posted by gutbomb View Post
    I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, but is that stuff good for you?
    And you ask that with a user name of "gutbomb"?

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

You have trouble GAINING weight? We should all be so cursed.....

I can walk into the kitchen, take a deep breath and gain 6 lbs. just from fumes!!!!!

Enjoy it. There will come a day when you will wish it were still so.

These days, my 'strength training' consists of pushing myself away from the table.......

Semper Fi!

[QUOTE=Gigmaster;315505]You have trouble GAINING weight? We should all be so cursed.....

I can walk into the kitchen, take a deep breath and gain 6 lbs. just from fumes!!!!!

Enjoy it. There will come a day when you will wish it were still so.

I used to be that way but I have it whipped for last 9 yrs...I have lost my taste for most foods for some reason and eat once a day...thats why I needed the weight gain powder...also this powder really burns the fat from your body...

DazWah...I will look on the can for address...I am on my 5th can now...not sure what flavors they have but get mine at a Cuban heath food store...I am sure this will help build size and strength...if I were to start lifting again I could get big as a house in short order on this
    Last edited by bonefishwhisperer; 08-30-2009 at 12:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread