+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tough start, good finish

Blog Entries

Default Tough start, good finish

Check this out, guys. Didn't look promising, but ended up with 10 snook. I'm still batting myself in the head for two big girls I choked on!

http://gibbysfishingblog.blogspot.co...t-success.html
    Steve

looks like fun I'd like to try that someday

You timed that just right to miss the thunderstorms that went up the coast this morn ! The fluctuating barometer must have had the snook on a feeding frenzy. Nice pics !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancindave View Post
    You timed that just right to miss the thunderstorms that went up the coast this morn ! The fluctuating barometer must have had the snook on a feeding frenzy. Nice pics !
    I hope the barometer fluctuates tomorrow morning (Wednesday). I tied up a bunch of D.T. Specials (variation) and I'm ready to go!
    Steve

Gibby, have a great time snookin' the beach & watch those thunderstorms rolling up the coast ! Tied up a few DT specials with a bit of green flash over the tail to get that greenback look, but don't know how well they work yet. Web surfing your reports are in lieu of the weekly fishing reports & columns that were always looked forward to in the Hearld Tribune. Alot of us thought the newspaper had downsized to save even more money, but cancelling the fishing reports seemed shortsighted by the management; then we found out about the retirement........go back & have a fun date with the big girls & take some well deserved quality shore-leave time
    Last edited by saltydancindave; 08-25-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Cool Reports

I almost canceled my news paper when they stopped your reports on Sunday. Live in Englewood and enjoy the beach snookin with the long rod. Tommy l

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancindave View Post
    Gibby, have a great time snookin' the beach & watch those thunderstorms rolling up the coast ! Tied up a few DT specials with a bit of green flash over the tail to get that greenback look, but don't know how well they work yet. Web surfing your reports are in lieu of the weekly fishing reports & columns that were always looked forward to in the Hearld Tribune. Alot of us thought the newspaper had downsized to save even more money, but cancelling the fishing reports seemed shortsighted by the management; then we found out about the retirement........go back & have a fun date with the big girls & take some well deserved quality shore-leave time
    Dave,

It wasn't retirement by choice.
    Steve

+ Reply to Thread