+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the HECK?!

Fly Goddess: Thanks for your response and the great pictures. They bring back some ancient memories.

The Unita Mountains in Utah is one of the most beautiful places I have seen in my many travels. When I saw the alps in Europe I thought to mself the Unita's are prettier.

I would recommend that members of FAOL give serious consideration to a sojourn to the Unitas.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Panman View Post
    Fly Goddess: Thanks for your response and the great pictures. They bring back some ancient memories.

The Unita Mountains in Utah is one of the most beautiful places I have seen in my many travels. When I saw the alps in Europe I thought to mself the Unita's are prettier.

I would recommend that members of FAOL give serious consideration to a sojourn to the Unitas.

Tim

THOUSANDS of lakes up there, just waiting for the hike in. Some right next to the road, others a great walk.

That is impressive. You have to be "deserving" to get 4-for-4 and then have them 4 different species to boot. Thanks for posting the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Panman View Post

Tim

Amen brother. Nothing quite like the Uintas.

But uh...Fly Goddess and Panman are just pulling your leg guys. There are NO fish in the Uintas
    Leave No Trace

That's what'cha call a sweet day on the water! As usual, great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

wild one-- you been talkin' to Betty Hiner, or what?!
    If it swims and eats, it'll eat a fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill222 View Post
    That's what'cha call a sweet day on the water! As usual, great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

wild one-- you been talkin' to Betty Hiner, or what?!

Leave No Trace

+ Reply to Thread