+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dont ya hate it when

Default Dont ya hate it when

You apologize to someone, and then they completely ignore you? Im not saying that that was the way of my particular case, but it would appear that way since i posted the apology on the individuals thread, sent them a pm and still didn't get so much as a "no problem" or "go to h***!". i will not mention the other individuals name as i dont want to cause a problem, and since i had obviously made that individual mad i felt an apology was in order. Still do as a matter of fact. So, that being said, this will be my last and final attempt(man that seems redundant) to apologize to them. So, to the individual, again i am very sorry about what happened. I attempted to let you know what was going on and why it happened the way it did.

I would like to add how-ever that the quality of all the people on here is top notch. Even though i have never fished with anyone from this site, i think of each and every one of you as a fishing partner and friend. May your lines never be slack and waders never dry.
    Never brag about you equipment or skill. One is obvious and the other will be.

http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=89095

Quade,

I don't know the circumstances surrounding the situation but I want to commend you for handling the situation like a true Texan. That's the way I was brought up as well.

Most of the people on this board will probably commend you as well.
    Steve

Thumbs up after posting this

I received an apology from the individual, and that tells me a couple thing for sure: that sometimes we choose our words in haste, and that i was right in my theory that everyone on here is a friend of the highest quality. FAOL is a fine place for a newbie to go for friends, advice, and mentoring. Thanks to all of you.

This is a good board with good people Quade. Glad it all worked out. Now you just have to meet up with this person and go fishing.
    Steve

Default i agree with ya

rookie. But, alas, money and distance put a large damper on the idea.

May your lines never be slack and waders never dry. [/QUOTE]

Hope you're talking about the outside of your waders??!!!!

Bob
    When you can arrange your affairs to go fishing, forget all the signs, homilies, advice and folklore. JUST GO.

Quade,
    I accept your apology. Oh, wait ... that wasn't me. Never mind!
    Betty

PS ... I'll fish with you any time you want!
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Default to bob and betty

yes bob, i meant the outside of the waders (i haven't reached the age when i have to worry about the inside yet, haha).

Thanks Betty, i dont think it was meant for you. Dont remember you ever sayin anything to ruffle my saddle hackles. J/K. Perhaps one day, we will all get the chance to fish with one another.

+ Reply to Thread