+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know why?

If you have a hobby/model store nearby you might try there. The one here had a variety of epoxies with various set times.

Blog Entries

I'll do some looking around tomorrow. I just got back in from the lake, and need to get settled first. I hope I can find some.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

Hey if the ACE you went into is sold out, try another ACE. I have also found some of the slower curing at True Value Hardwares. When I find it I will usually grab one or two. Also ACE will special order for you.

I just checked the Ace website. You can order the epoxy there and they will ship it to your local store for free. One catch...you need to order 6 packages at a time. Here is the link...

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...Id=42236501304

Brad

Question

Devcon 2 ton is what I have been using for reel seats, and handles of all the rods built. I haven't had a failure yet. My Benny's here in New England do carry it at $ 2.99 a package. Last week I found in a Job lot store super glue that looks just like the Devcon package with the 30 min set time at
    $1.50 a package I picked up a few packages. All of the information on the labeling package is the same as the Devcon.
    Wes.

+ Reply to Thread