+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deeply Discounted Mustads

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Question Deeply Discounted Mustads

Hi Folks,

I know that this topic has come up before but I don't seem to have much luck with the search feature here. I usually get 20,000 responses for each search request and I just can't seem to wade through the massive amount of information to find the what I need. Soooooooo, here's my problem. I'm looking to buy some deeply discounted Mustad hooks (before they are gone) as cheaply as possible. I'm primarily lookling for #3366 and #3399. I might also pick up a few other stray styles. Does anyone have any suggestions for internet sources? I would especially like suggestions where you can give the company a positive rating for service. Sponsors first, of course. Thanks in advance for your help 8T

Normand Guest

if they are still available, hook and hackle (a sponsor) may give you a discount above theyre already discounted hook prices for buying mass quantities. nobody is going to just give them away because mustad is no longer going to be making them. give ron a call or email.

if not, try capt hooks warehouse

http://www.captainhookswarehouse.com...catid=3&view=1

3399 are being dropped or replaced with the signature hooks
    Last edited by Normand; 06-16-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Jann's Netcraft has most sizes in stock. $5.33/100 for the 3399's and $4.11/100 for the 3366's.

Brad

+ Reply to Thread