+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special Thanks To All Of You

Smile Special Thanks To All Of You

I have been a member of FAOL for a little while and the help I have received and things I have learned is huge. I started out fumbling with a small vise and a couple of patterns and now thanks to the vast knowledge and input from other members I am tying like a champ. My fishing buddies actually argue over who is going to get the next batch of flys that I put together. It just blows me away! I had a friend give me tickets to a concert for a half dozen flys. This is by far the most informative and helpful site on the net. Kudos For All!
    Nymph_Lash

I do not think there is a better site on the internet for fly fishermen than FAOL. I have surfed others and there just is no comparison. We have a very special group of members here who are willing to share all their knowledge to help others and that is what makes it so great. Of course, without JC and LF keeping everyone on the straight and narrow, this site would go down the tube in a heartbeat!! Without their watchful eye on things, I would not be able to allow my granddaugthers to view FAOL! I do not know what I would do if I did not have FAOL to turn to each and every day.

Thanks, Jim and Deanna
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Thumbs up

I agree with WarrenP, there"s none better on the net...

+ Reply to Thread