+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Easter!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Happy Easter!!!!

Just wanted to wish Happy Easter to all!!! But remember to let the Easter Bunny go....there's other ways to tie a Hare's Ear Nymph!!!!
    "No matter how complicated life can get -- remember life is sometimes like fly fishing; after turning over every rock in the river trying to "match the hatch", you have probably spooked every fish for miles -- so don't let the "little things" BUG you -- just enjoy whatever you find." Mike Ormsby

Default Same

Happy Easter to you and all. We'd have to dye the white bunny anyway. LOL

Blog Entries

Lastchance, you're right about having to dye that bunny.....but then I've got to colour all these eggs so maybe.....?!?!? LOL LOL
    "No matter how complicated life can get -- remember life is sometimes like fly fishing; after turning over every rock in the river trying to "match the hatch", you have probably spooked every fish for miles -- so don't let the "little things" BUG you -- just enjoy whatever you find." Mike Ormsby

Happy Easter guys:

Mike I have found if you just hold his tail a bit and let him squirm out of your grips you get enough for half a dozen hare's ear flies. I feel a little fur for the carrot I left out for him is fare, don't you think?

Thumbs up

Well Happy Bunny Rabbit Day to everyone!!!

Thank God for it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fontinalis View Post
    Happy Easter guys:

Mike I have found if you just hold his tail a bit and let him squirm out of your grips you get enough for half a dozen hare's ear flies. I feel a little fur for the carrot I left out for him is fare, don't you think?
    Couldn't agree more -- especially if it was a big carrot (gotta use the right bait LOL LOL)

+ Reply to Thread