+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, Sagefisher and HELLO, to all!

Default Sorry, Sagefisher and HELLO, to all!

First, I'm sorry, Sagefisher, about winning March's drawing when you had obviously already expressed your desire to win, in the "announcements section" above.
    I feel badly about wining and you not. Honest. Okay, I feel SOMEWHAT BAD about winning the Choata jacket, which is a really fantastic looking jacket and you not. Okay, fine.Even though you're a great guy and I considered you a friend of mine........ I won it and feel great about doing so! Sorry.

Secondly, on a serious note, I do want to thank Deanna and that guy she hangs out with,(if someone would please PM me his name, I'd appreciate it, thank you!?!) and all involved with the web's finest fly fishing web site for the winning of the Choata jacket and all the contests we have here on FAOL.
    I also want to thank everyone that's been PM, Emailing and calling me, lately to find out "how I'm doing" and have been concerned enough about my health and current status to also inquire about...."Have you decided, yet, on who gets your tackle if you don't make it?!".
    (Sorry, Vise Theif, my oldest son gets my Boo' sticks. Joe V. the Abels are also spoken for, like I told you, but you hung up so fast, maybe you didn't hear me)
    Anyway, all your concern and caring has been beyond words, believe me.

Currently, the med regiment I'm on, has been working to some degree and at "last count", things ARE beginning to "reverse themselves" a little bit.
    Meaning, in short, that I may have casue to keep and actualy use all my tackle mysef.
    I'm hoping to be back on the BB, here, shortly on a regluar basis but only time and these latest meds, will tell.
    AGAIN, thank you to all concerned, for the winning of the nice jacket in the drawing and for all the great, continuing, friendhsips I have here on this wonderful site!
    Paul Flybinder Wilmoth
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I cannot think of a better person to have won the drawing! I am happier knowing that the new meds may be doing their thing and pray they will continue to do their thing for you. You deserve the winning and the good news with the meds. I miss you on the BB and will look forward to you getting back on line again.

I will continue to keep you on my mind and in my prayers...

Love you my friend....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Flybinder,

Congratulations on winning the jacket. Chota makes some dang fine products and I'm sure you'll be snug and dry in that coat.

Unlike me, who'll be standing in the freezing rain, getting soaked to the skin and possibly having hypothermia set in. I'll probably get so wet and cold I won't be able to tell if a steelhead takes my fly or not (whimper, whimper, whine). Not working, huh? Oh well, I tried.

Congrats again.
    Last edited by Ron Eagle Elk; 04-01-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

nighthawk Guest

Glad to see you back on the board! If I was able to pick who I would loose to it would be you!

Prayers continue.

Quote: "I also want to thank everyone that's been PM, Emailing and calling me, lately to find out "how I'm doing" and have been concerned enough about my health and current status to also inquire about...."(Have you decided, yet, on who gets your tackle if you don't make it?!(".")

Let me guess.....Mikey or Joe V.????

Congratulations on winning the coat Paul!

Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Flybinder, Congratulations on a fine win. You came through with flying colors and took that prize. Now, to all who are reading this: The Batson gift certificate is MINE.

Just want to see if that works. Jim

Thumbs up

flybinder, thank you for posting, so very good to here from you as always, sounds like a real nice coat. Looking forward to seeing you more on here...

Prayers as always my friend,
    God Bless,
    Tim

Congratulations on the win Paul. As bad as I wanted to win it , it probably wouldn't have fit anyway.

Rocky

Blog Entries

Smile Choata Jacket

Flybinder,

I am glad you won the jacket, it should help keep you nice and warm as you are catching some spring time fish (if spring would ever show up).

There is always this month and the next and the next................................

Glad you are feeling better, keep it up.

Larry ---sagefisher---
    Organizations and clubs I belong to:

Fly Fishers International Life Member
    FFI 1000 Stewards member
    FFI Presidents Club
    FFI Fly Tying Group Life Member

Washington State Council FFI
    V.P. Membership

Alpine Fly Fishers Club
    President & Newsletter Editor--The Dead Drift

North Idaho Fly Casters club

glad to see ya back on here Paul. Hope to see more of ya. bought time they got the meds figured out. Could not have happened to a better guy to win the jacket. Hey hw does it look with that stetson some pics if you don't mind.

+ Reply to Thread