+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I get a fly recipe posted on the site

Default How do I get a fly recipe posted on the site

I was wondering if anyone can help me understand how to post a fly on the web site. Not here is the forum but on the main site, where you can learn how to tie a new pattern.
    Not that I think I have any major skill in tieing. I think that I would like to make this a future goal, getting my fly posted on the FAOL

Blog Entries

Jeff, it is as simple as emailing the instructions and pictures in a JPEG format to Ladyfisher or JC. They are really good to work with and will edit your text etc if needed.

I would give you the email address but for some reason my computer wont open their email addresses right now.

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Jeff -

Got to the bottom of the main page. Under the caption "Home" you will find something resembling the bracketed categories shown below. At the center of the bottom line, you will find "contact FAOL". Click on it. If you want directions from the publishers, you can send them a message. Or you can use the email addresses shown in the upper right section of the contact page.

John

[ Sponsors ] [ About FAOL ] [ Bulletin Board ] [ FAOL Travel ] [ just old flies ] [ Knots ]
    [ J. Castwell ] [ LadyFisher ] [ Al Campbell ] [ Monthly Drawing ] [ World Wide ] [ Fly Of The Week ] [ Flies Only ]
    [ Reel Fish Tails ] [ Beginners Section ] [ Book & Video Reviews ] [ Product Reviews ] [ Saltwater ] [ Rod Repair]
    [ Dave Micus ] [ Our Man in Canada ] [ With Bamboo ] [ Eye Of The Guide ] [ Panfish ] [ Readers' Casts ]
    [ Native Waters] [ Entomology ] [ FAOL Humor ] [ Friends of FAOL ] [ Chat Room] [ Guestbook ] [ Stillwaters ]
    [ What's Cooking ] [ Ozark Angler ] [ Dressing Atlantic Flies ] [ Rod Building ] [ Great Rivers ] [ Home Waters] [ Flat's Dude]
    [ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
    The fish are always right.

Normand Guest

agree.

the best directions will come from the publishers of this site. they will tell you what size photo is preferred, writing your recipe in a word document or in the email etc. just abide by the publishers rules and they will make it right for you
    Last edited by Normand; 03-27-2009 at 11:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread