+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm gonna get you sucka! lol

Default I'm gonna get you sucka! lol

went again today for steelhead before tomorrows rain just incase it messes the river up. talked to a guy who caught 2 steelies on a black bugger. no steel for me tho. I caught 4 sucker fish. 1 was foul hooked in the fin with a sucker spawn. 2 took a small black "burkes" nymph and the other took a pink crystal meth. who knew suckers were addicted to meth? haha. I used a black nymph cause I actually could see stoneflies landing on the water to lay there eggs. if was pretty cool. the suckers put up a decent fight. I spooked 2 steel on a redd that I did not see. no others were in the riffles tho. just fished the deep holes and got suckers here is a few pix

Last edited by fishaholic69; 03-25-2009 at 06:24 AM.
    God Put Fly Fishing Here For You And Me! Take Advantage Man! Take Advantage!
    AKA GeorgeMcFly

I think you shoud be proclaimed "Sucka-Meister".

haha ya man out here you can catch lots of these muthasuckas!!! lmao! jk.
    you can catch lots of um up in the spring. they come up the rivers to spawn. they fight pretty hard. not like a steelhead tho. they don't jump out of the water and go on lighting fast runs like the steel but rather use there strength to try to hug the bottom instead. all in all pretty fun to catch.
    Last edited by fishaholic69; 03-26-2009 at 03:53 AM.
    AKA GeorgeMcFly

just tied up a few original pearl crystal meth sucker spawns since I got my pearl braid in. heres some pix. the steelies love these things! also got chartruse braid coming in. have caught fish on the pink and orange also. guess its suppose to look like the eggs of a sucker fish even tho I don't see how cause they are sparkly neon colors? also make the original regular angora yarn ones.

materials
    size 10 scud hook
    red thread
    pearl diamond braid
    pearl krystal flash

AKA GeorgeMcFly

+ Reply to Thread