+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I've been up to

Smile What I've been up to

I've been busy with my son, EM3 J.A. Snyder Petty Officer 1st. Class. 8 months of training finished and 12 more to go!! Joe loves the Navy and is in the Nuke field. He's stationed at Goose Creek, SC.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

Default Anchors aweigh !

Proud you must be ohiofly !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Please pass on my thanks and admiration to your son. You must be proud...I know I would be.
    The most valuable thing I've learned about fly fishing is just how little I really know.

"With integrity, nothing else matters. Without integrity, nothing else matters." ~ Winston Churchill

nighthawk Guest

Hey Joe,
    This old Air Cavalry Trooper is proud of you! I ship you your supplies! You keep up the good work buddy. Wow, nukes, so cool!

Thumbs up

Artillery here, glad you are doing what your doing for us, all of us, in the USA...

Thumbs up What I have been up too , also

Inspiration

Just because if really matters...
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 03-21-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Smile My Best Friend!

Thank you all!
    Yes I am very Proud of Joe! It's not often that a father can say their son is also their best friend. But Joe is my Best Friend and my Hero, he is doing what I could not do (long story) Joe has always been a level headed good young man. I wish him well in everything he does! Love ya Joe!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Question Question for OF

Hi Ohiofly,

Does your son fish or maybe even flyfish? We have some FAOL members in that area of the South Carolina who might enjoy introducing him to some local fish. Congratulations and thanks to both you and your son. 8T

+ Reply to Thread