+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new guy sawing Hi

Default new guy sawing Hi

Been lurking on the sight for and while hadnt posted yet , lots of good info here.Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. Ive been fly fishing on and off for the last 30 years mostly in the eastern sierras of Ca.

Hey there. I used to live in Socal. Trips to the Sierras as often as I could. Now the fishing is MUCH closer.
    Welcome.
    Gary

Smile

A warm Welcome to ya' vhram!!

Watch out for the Pirates, ... other than them ... there's a fine bunch of folks here !!!
    Christopher Chin

"Hi" back to you, from SE Idaho. Welcome.

Noticed on another thread that you are thinking about a norvice. Yeah, guys that know that thing can really do some tricks with it. We have a fellow locally who has been using one for years and constantly amazes me with what he can do on it and how quickly. Kind of scary, actually.

Hope you join in. The Eastern Sierras include some fabulous country. Can't speak to the fishing there, but WOW for the scenery and surroundings !!

John
    The fish are always right.

Thumbs up

Hey vhram,
    Welcome to a friendly family. I'm looking forward to your input. Best Regards...
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

Vhram,
    Welcome aboard, you couldn't ask for a better sight and great folks, Best Regards
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Vhram

A big hello from the Island Nation of Ohio. Pull up a chair and join right in. Keep a sharp eye for the Terror Tuber and the Dough God...they have been known to lead people astray at times.

Brad

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom1 View Post
    Vhram

A big hello from the Island Nation of Ohio. Pull up a chair and join right in. Keep a sharp eye for the Terror Tuber and the Dough God...they have been known to lead people astray at times.

Brad

Welcome aboard and follow Kabooms advice about Terror Tuber and The Dough God but always do it up wind of Kaboom he has stinky waders. LOL sorry Brad you know I love you but man you opened the door.
    Remember we all live down stream

Default Welcome....

to the best flyfishing site on the Web. Come and join the chat some night, a lot of great guys ( and gals sometimes ) and some great flyfishing chats.

Mike
    Work is something for people that don't fish.

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Thumbs up Hi Vhram!

Welcome to the group. I guess you've been here for while but it's nice to have you visible at long last. 8T

+ Reply to Thread