+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for that bargain

Default Looking for that bargain

I just wanted to know has anyone come across any good bargains on fly tying materials searching the web? There was a post on "Economic times and fly fish bargains" that was a great post to read and many of you members replied all was good for now with the materials, is there any members out there looking for the bargains during these economic times like myself and if so can you share that with us members looking for that bargain.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Popperfly,

There's been some great deals on the "Things for Sale" portion of the FAOL board. It's been one of the best place going the last few weeks.

Conranch Hackles are a great deal. Premium quality tying feathers at some of the lowest prices around.

Hook and Hackle has been offering some pretty good deals on a wide variety of products.

These last two are board sponsors and I like the idea of getting quality products from folks who support my interests, like FAOL. Lots of other great sponsors too.

Happy shopping!
    Joe Bertolini

Thanks guy's for the information I'll check into them
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Talking Alway looking for a bargain but.............

Hi Popper,

I'm always looking for bargains but they have to be a real deal not just 15% off. If a jungle cock neck wants to fall into my lap for $20, I will certainly let it land. On the other hand, great prices mean nothing if you're not going to use the material or already have an amply supply of it. At the recent Charotte, NC fly fishing show, I passed up some very attractive dry fly hackle at some very attractive prices because I already have as much as I can possibly use. BTW, I got out of that show with just two fox tails (red and gray) and one tin of dubbing wax. No hackle! Still looking----yes. Very selective----definitely. 8T

+ Reply to Thread