+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've Joined The Dark Side

Default I've Joined The Dark Side

All Hail THE DOUGH GOD JOEY V. After reading soooo many posts about Dough, I have Fallen to the Dark Side
    So here is proof of my demise!!

all ready to proof ready for final proof

The finished 10 Grain Loaf!

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

Pity. Out of ALL the inmates currently occupying The Island Nation of Ohio........... I had HOPES that anyone with a daughter so darn CUTE would have stayed sane and avoided such an obvious "trap" as Doughy-Joey had set.
    From here, it's all downhill. Next, you'll become a handy man, begin making fudge and only fly fish for Salt Water Bluegills. Rod building, a questionable reputation and having only strange friends are sure to follow.
    I might as well, just get it over with and nominate you for membership into the NBOF and round out your new "persona".
    Can I get a "second", please, from another NBOF member in questionable standing on this nomination!?
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cool

I second the motion, knowing Dave (ohiofly) to be enough of a despicable, derelict, lowlife to qualify. His lack of character & class cannot be questioned.
    Mikey....future Prez!!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

What Mikey said!!

Obviously, it's now official!
    When your nomination is seconded by two of the "highest low lifes" in the membership of NBOF, what else can I say?
    "Welcome Aboard", OhioFly! Your membership is now set. Just don't try to complain about it LATER, when you realize what you got yourself involved in!?! (Or, WHO you're associated with!).
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm to LATE! Lost another to the dark side.

When will this madness end!?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

I don't know WHY, you're trying to hide it, T-Fly!?!
    YOU, were secretly nominated (AND, accepted!), some time ago into the NBOF!
    (sorry, if I forgot to notify you. By the way, your dues are late. See Doughy-Joey for the amount you now owe)
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

nighthawk Guest

Well my friend I had held out hope for you but should have known better by the company you keep. Now, because of this and your association with characters like these, I fear all is lost for you. You really should not hang out online with characters like me. But, since you insist on doing this, welcome to the dark side.

nighthawk Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EdD
    One of the causes that it came into being. I know. I was there.

Ed, another charter member of the NBOF

"Ed is right! Jack is right too! There was five of us to start with but the ranks are growing steadily. Now we need to add ohiofly and Gnu Bee Flyer to the group. I so nominate them for entry into NBOF. Who shall second the nomination?

By the way it is not the choice of the individual if you enter the club or not. It is our choice and you may be selected whether you like it or not. Ha!"

Originally posted on 10-14-08 by yours truly. NBOF post by ohiofly.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofly View Post
    All Hail THE DOUGH GOD JOEY V. After reading soooo many posts about Dough, I have Fallen to the Dark Side
    So here is proof of my demise!!

all ready to proof ready for final proof

The finished 10 Grain Loaf!
    Dave,

You turned out a fine loaf of bread and are on the path to a healthier lifestyle with homemade bread. If I had only known you had such talent, I would have indentured you to assist me in preparing for the church bake sale this weekend. I could have used some help with this mess on Friday and Saturday....

I made a total of 17 loaves of bread and 80 cookies for this sale. The cookies were made last week and frozen.

Alas, I am still proud to welcome you as the newest disciple of the PhoDoughGod, but also a member in questionable standing of NBOF. It appears that the Island Nation is taking a majority in this band of misfits, malcontents and miscreants.

Welcome aboard and keep on posting your baking successes. Also, don't pay any attention to the other low lifes that are scared to get flour on their hands.

Joe

P.S. Rumor has it that shorthaul is contemplating taking the plunge into the flour bin. Watch this space for further updates.
    Last edited by Joe Valencic; 10-19-2008 at 10:32 PM.
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

+ Reply to Thread