+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of our own is running for President. Here is their video..

nighthawk Guest

Exclamation One of our own is running for President. Here is their video..

Folks,
    One of our very own may be running for office! I'll vote for him even thought the little sneak tried to keep it a secret. Turn on your audio and after the video loads click the little "play" triangle at the bottom left of the insert screen. Here is the video:

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46...IJP&altl=UVCFS

Fly fishers and P.B. fudge consumers unite!

Last edited by nighthawk; 10-11-2008 at 09:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Grey Power votes Tuber in 08 . Nice running mate Mikey.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Talking

I can see it now. "Peanut Butter Fudge for All!!"

He has my vote for 08 but I hope Mikey is a 1 term President because I have already decided to run on '12.

The following is not intended to be a political statement or thread, it's all in good fun.

My campaign slogan:
    Vote for Jeff, he can't be any worse and he just may be better.

My Rationale:
    Over the last 50 years, we've all seen what politicians in Washington do for the people, absolutely nothing. Give me a chance to do the same.

My stance on issues:
    Environment - I like nature and everything natural. Standing thigh deep in a cool mountain stream on a warm summer day is about as close to heaven as anyone, in this life, can ever get.

Economy: I really don't like small cars because they can't hold all my fishing stuff.

Taxes - that part of the IRS income that would pay my salary as President is a good thing, all other taxes need to be evaluated on a case by case basis. Overall, I think taxes are a bad thing.

Energy - Gee, I wish I was 21 again. What I used to have the energy to do all night, now takes all night to accomplish.

Wall Street Corruption - That's easy, throw the bums in jail.

Campaign Finance - trust me, no special interest group is going to give me a dime. Not that I wouldn't take it, they just won't give me any.

Special Interests - well, I really like fly fishing and playing guitar. Other than that, my interests are not all that special.

Foreign Policy - I've been to Italy, Belgium, France, and Canada. Outside of all the foreigners there, they seemed like nice places.

Jeff in '12: He can't be any worse.

I'm Jeff and I approve this message.

Jeff

Cool

Thank you! Thank you, my fellow fly fishers!!...harumph...
    Peanut butter fudge in EVERY household! A new Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing full stream/river access to ALL "non-trashing" fly fishers.
    As far as my running mate as "Vise" President, my Granddaughter Tori, shown here with your future Commander in Chief....

BTW...her fly rod built by our own Jack Hise
    Thank you to ALL my supporters, athletic & otherwise!
    Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber View Post
    Thank you! Thank you, my fellow fly fishers!!...harumph...
    Peanut butter fudge in EVERY household! A new Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing full stream/river access to ALL "non-trashing" fly fishers.
    As far as my running mate as "Vise" President, my Granddaughter Tori, shown here with your future Commander in Chief....

BTW...her fly rod built by our own Jack Hise
    Thank you to ALL my supporters, athletic & otherwise!
    Mikey
    Fellow fly fishers,
    Now that is a ticket that immediately gets my vote!

Mike declaring Tori to be your running mate is clearly an attempt to pander to the female and youth votes. Being neither I still require bribing so send my fudge out NOW to arrive before election day. That would be great picture for a campain button by the way.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

nighthawk Guest

Mike,
    The only thing I will add is it may not be wise to let certain people of the female type in your family know about the other female type with your "Handle" tattooed on the back of her front.

Now the only things missing from this post are the comments of potential cabinet members Joe V. and flybinder Paul. Hum, one wonders what those two are cooking up.

Mike,
    I would like to be your Secretary of Defense. Since the best defense is a strong offense I feel I am the one most qualified for the job. After all, everyone here knows when it comes to being offensive I am darned near impossible to beat! L.o.L.

Talking

I hereby apply for the position of Sec. of the Interior. I will check out and report on the conditions of every Trout stream in the U.S. Should I find any wrong doing in the up keep of said streams I will inlist our esteemed President, Mikey (Aka "Ohiotuber"), to help me kick some A**! If I can get him and the VP away from the big pond at the capitol!!

I respectfully ask that Tuber appoint me to be his secretary of education.
    You've heard of no child left behind, how about we change and extend that to all Americans first that want or need an education to never be left behind,, period!
    Show your citizenship and we will show you the way to your diploma!
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 10-12-2008 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Just because...
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

+ Reply to Thread