+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gadabout Gaddis

Default Gadabout Gaddis

Well you people got me started. I have fond memories of the TV show "Gaddabout Gaddis". Are there any outlets for his old show? Probably done before tape so it may be lost forever.

You've come to the right place. There were 7 video tapes that were produced. Gadabout Gaddis volumes 1 through 6 and another called Fishing, USA. The bad news is that they are no longer in print. They do come up for sale on eBay now and then.

P.S. - with regards to your post in the other thread, your memories of the Gadabout Gaddis show are pretty accurate. Except for the black-and-white part. All the shows were done in color, but since my family didn't have a color set, I never saw them in color until years later when I got the video tapes.

[This message has been edited by gadabout (edited 23 February 2005).]

Go to [url=http://www.ernies.com/links.html.Theres:86d89]www.ernies.com/links.html.Theres[/url:86d89] a good link to Gadabout Gaddis there.Im still searching for his videos.I used to watch that show as a kid.

Man am I red. We didn't have a color TV until the early 70's. Of course it was in color probably bright red like my face. Thanks for the chuckle.Robb Howard

+ Reply to Thread