+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guess I'll post it here ...

Default Guess I'll post it here ...

Just had the nicest visit with Ron at Hook and Hackle!! He was sending out an order to me, and thought he'd call and harass me for a few minutes!

Something that I wasn't totally aware of is they are broadening out their services to include far more fly tying materials. Ya gotta check out their website. If your local FF store does not have the materials you're looking for, give Ron a chance to fill it. He is a sponsor on here.

And before you bring it up ... yes, they are apt to have back orders on some things, but I can tell you from personal experience, they are doing far, far better on getting the merchandise in and shipped, and keeping you advised on the progress.

It's really fun again!
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

I may have to give them a shot again. Everyone of my suppliers is backordering the simpliest stuff that is starting to get the blood pressure up. Example I am building a ul spinning rod for my daughter in-law. I go to mud hole cause they have pink rod blanks. Low and behold there is a ul spinning rod kit with hologrphic guides and dirt cheap to. Wow! Out of 5 guides used for the kit 3 are on back order. Come on how can it be a kit if the guides are on back order. JStockkard had to back order winding checks for me on my last order with them. Told them to forget it I would make do. I don't care if a item has to be backordered but if it does a little popup when you go to order it saying it would have to be on back order would be nice. It ain't rocket science and I think a good it man/woman could set that up preaty easy.

Anyway Ron next order I will go through you and see how it goes.

+ Reply to Thread