+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFR Snow in April

Default NFR Snow in April

Sunday April 20th. The end of the world as we know it. The first 2 pictures were take at about 9:00am, the last one at about 5:00pm the same day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Modoc Country.... Extreme N.E. California high desert
    Blog Entries

Yo, Kerry; I'm in So. OR, Central Point/Medford, actually. We're right with ya Bro. this past Sat. and Sun. we too had a visit from the Snow Monster. Fortunatly, no more than you folks got. Yep, in the spring we get it all here in So. OR..........
    ......................ModocDan

Nighthawk,

We have just as many flowers as you. The fact that we had 6 plus inches of snow in mid April in NW Washington is not normal. Thus my statement the end of the world as we know it. Also I hope you find it interesting that the snow was completely gone a few hours later as temps made it up to 60 degrees that afternoon from a low of 30 degrees when it was snowing.

OK, Kerry .... I got the first one and the third one, but what the heck is the second one?
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Default second pic

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Hiner View Post
    OK, Kerry .... I got the first one and the third one, but what the heck is the second one?
    looks like a dog. Rottwieler(sp) maybe...
    Wet wadin' hillbilly extraordinaire

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play.

Heraclitus

A dog?!? OMG!! It does look like a dog!! Maybe a newfie?
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

I am about 20 miles from the beach here on the south Oregon coast and we got the snow Saturday and Sunday. Didn't stay around long. Get about 30 miles east of here up in the hills and there is still 6 to 7 feet of it.

Rocky

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry [LEFT
    Stratton[/left];226520]Nighthawk,

We have just as many flowers as you. The fact that we had 6 plus inches of snow in mid April in NW Washington is not normal. Thus my statement the end of the world as we know it. Also I hope you find it interesting that the snow was completely gone a few hours later as temps made it up to 60 degrees that afternoon from a low of 30 degrees when it was snowing.
    I did not intend to offend. Just wanted to try and cheer you up a little. Just forget I even posted. I did not intend to start, and will not get into, a tit for tat here therefore I shall delete my post.
    Last edited by nighthawk; 04-22-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Looks, like, NO ONE escaped the snow this pat weekend!?!
    I'm also "on the beach", (about 1/8 mile, inland), and we received just shy of 3" on the same day. Sort of stupid looking, to see "the Pacific Ocean, crashing its waves against SAND, that's covered in SNOW"!?
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    I did not intend to offend. Just wanted to try and cheer you up a little. Just forget I even posted. I did not intend to start, and will not get into, a tit for tat here therefore I shall delete my post.
    Holy cow nighthawk, I didn't mean to sound offended. I did enjoy your flowers. Also very good pictures, I wish I could take such nice pictures. I just thought you missed my point. I am also sorry if I offended you.

Betty, it is a dog. It is my newfie Kuma. I guess he was in denial that it was really snowing.
    Last edited by Kerry Stratton; 04-23-2008 at 12:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread