+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Geography swap - Let's do this thing! Only 22 spots left.

Default fly swap

Receved two sets of flies yesterday, I second Bassman's reply.Will return one set to you Blue to do with as you like. Looking for ABC. Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ibrb View Post
    Receved two sets of flies yesterday, I second Bassman's reply.Will return one set to you Blue to do with as you like. Looking for ABC. Thanks
    Since you submitted 2 patterns (plus some extras), you are more than entitled to 2 sets, IMO. Keep them and fish them or donate them to a new flyfisherman or a local kids program, or use them for a club raffle, etc. As always, it was good to have you on board for this one.

BTW, I had a rookie fly fisherman over the other night, and sent him home with some of the extras from this swap to help fill his rather empty box. I believe he's going fishing this week as a result.

Greg
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

Talking

Awesome set of flys!!!!!

Man, I am soo glad I stayed with it! I got frustrated halfway thru all those flies, but now that I have the set, it is a definite keeper!!

Thank you all for the awesome flies!!

P.S. Hope the Nebraska toe tags went to people who can truly 'appreciate' them!

Man, I almost forgot. Ol' Blue! You run a GREAT swap!! I am glad you can find good uses for the 'extras'! Very glad to share!
    Don Rolfson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HMD View Post
    Ya know what would be better than an A-Z swap, A fill in the Blanks swap. Fill in the gaps from this one so to speak, so If you were in this one and a fill in swap, then you would end up with a combined set of all States and Provinces.

-Hillard
    I think I will, Hillard, but I'm going to do A to Z first. Then we'll see if we can finish up the rest. If you don't want to wait for me, you won't hurt my feelings if you want to start that one yourself. I might even try to find a state and pattern for it as well.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

Got my flies in today.
    Great job by everyone.

Rick

Receive my fly set yesterday. Excellent flies. I was especially impressed with the advanced toe tags received back vs other swaps I've been in. Guess I'm going to have to step up my game on the tags. Great swap.

Blog Entries

o yeah forgot to say. i got my flies a couple days ago. All look GREAT!!

I received my flies today what an awesome set of flies. I feel as if I cheated everyone out with my fly. Thank you all very much for the hard work. O'l Blue you are the swap master thank you for putting this on. The extra flies do with as you wish keep them raffle them give them to the needy.
    "Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy S**t....what a ride!"

Not As Lean Not As Mean But Still a Marine - Marine Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy

Got mine today. Very nice everyone. Thanks ol blue for all your efforts. This had to have been quite the undertaking for the swapmeister.

got my flies today, nice work to all.ol'blue thank you for all your efforts . well done.

+ Reply to Thread