+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update: Erie Tribs OH fishing trip March 29th.

Default Update: Erie Tribs OH fishing trip March 29th.

Hello all figured I'd start a new post so this didn't get lost in the shuffle.
    We will be meeting at the Morley Ford parking area, there are picnic tables there. The lot holds about 15 cars but, just north across the street is tyler field and there is ample parking there. If we all get together at the picnic table area we can take off from there. Here is a map.
    http://www.clemetparks.com/pdf/rrnorthmap.pdf
    #6 is tyler field where the bridge crosses the river south of that is the Morley parking lot. If anyone has any questions about directions please pm me. Wild One and I will be there at sunrise(around 7:15am) and we can meet and greet a bit and then hit the water by 8.
    Janus

Wink

Just bumpin this up to make sure everyone sees it.
    Leave No Trace

Got it guys...BTW, noted steelhead tyer Jerry Darkus will be at Angler's Mail Fly Shop in Parma this Saturday (3/1/0 until 3pm. Unless things go haywire, I plan to be there. Hope to see a few FAOL caps!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Default Bummer for me!

Sorry guys. In spite of my initial enthusiasm for attending this event I've been forced to make a change in plans. My mom recently had back surgery (couple of vertebra fused) and I committed to going home and doing some things around the house for her and my Dad. Have fun, wish I could be there! Catch one for me.
    Joe Bertolini

Joe,
    that sounds like a pretty easy decision to make. Hope all turns out well for your folks, we'll be sure to catch a few nice ones for you.
    Leave No Trace

Still would like to try and show. Getting ready to get out of the house.
    later.... Erich

All:
    We are keeping our eye on the weather reports for this coming weekend for this event. We're being optimistic. They're calling for a 60 percent chance on Thursday, 40 percent chance on Friday and nothing on Saturday. This is better news than was forcasted last week. Again, because this truly is an informal event--if some of us end up not going, that doesn't mean that no one will show up to fish. Judge for yourselves and make your own determination. We'll try to post some accurate information, but keep your eye on the regular Lake EerieHighball reports for good info as well.
    Leave No Trace

Hey Guys,

I will fingerprint check the river conditions and will post. http://blogs.clemetparks.com/rocky-r...ishing-report/

I, do to an injury will not be able to fish but weather permitting would like to meet you guys and put names with faces.

Respectfully,
    Sean
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

As of right now I am going to be working Sat, but I may try to swing by and say hello on the way as I don't start till 8am. If I don't catch you guys on the river hope fully you have good conditions and a great time. I'll be looking for some photos of steelies.
    Erich

Sean, thanks.

Erich, we'll do our best to get some pics--weather permitting.
    Leave No Trace

+ Reply to Thread