+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe V, have you seen this? (not ff)

Default Joe V, have you seen this? (not ff)

Joe,

Being how you are a huge spam fan, I thought you should know about this? http://www.montypythonsspamalot.com/
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Joe's gone on an ocean cruise, T-Fly, won't be back for about 9 more days, I think.
    Save this, though, for when he returns!
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks FB, I forgot about the cruise.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Yeah, ain't it GREAT? SOME of us, can afford to fly fish AND take expensive cruises!?
    MUST be nice!?!
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries

Can't you just picture Joe standing on the poop deck casting a 5wt off the stern hoping something will hit his clouser?
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Joe?? Heck yeah!! And, sadly............... he'd never even notice, GnuBee, that it took all of his 90' line just to hit the water and then 95% of his backing, to begin trolling!
    It,also, wouldn't surprise me, if Joe went to the captain and asked him to "Please change course!! Your going crosswind and it's REALLY messing up my roll cast!"
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

nighthawk Guest

Guys,
    Something just occurred to me. If Joe's cruise involved the gulf/east coast, Florida and/or parts of the Carribean withe this storm moving through those areas and off shore....Yikes. Joe may be on the roller coaster called the "Vomit Comet" on his knees worshiping the Goddess of Green on the Poop Deck.

Naw...Joe'll be like LT. Dan on Forest Gumpp's shrimper during the storm! The worst thing that could happen to Joe is his wife finding the pictures he probably took of all those "young thangs" struttin' around by the pool.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by flybinder View Post
    Joe?? Heck yeah!! And, sadly............... he'd never even notice, GnuBee, that it took all of his 90' line just to hit the water and then 95% of his backing, to begin trolling!
    It,also, wouldn't surprise me, if Joe went to the captain and asked him to "Please change course!! Your going crosswind and it's REALLY messing up my roll cast!"
    Please stop, I'm laughing too hard.

Jim
    There are three ways to complete a project. The right way, the wrong way or the Boss' way. You'd best learn the Boss' way.

Just moving it up.

Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread