+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide recommendation-- South Fork of Snake?

Default Guide recommendation-- South Fork of Snake?

Looks like the family is going to take a spur of the moment vacation in the next few weeks. We'll be around the south fork of the Snake, and I'm looking for guide suggestions. One requirement is that they would have to be willing to take a 6 year old along (who has been floating rivers since she was 8 months old and has no problems spending a full day in a boat). Does anyone a recommendation on a guide? Thanks. Adams

Adam Give me a call I live on the so.fork and it would be a good excuse to take a day off and go ARE YOU ANY GOOD ON OARS? I like to fish Too.

Rich

800 584-8887

I also know a bunch of guides that could help you out if you would like to fish aditional days

Rich

Adams:

You disappeared from the SSM BBS.

The South Fork is a good choice. I don't have an active guide to recommend to you off of the top of my head, but I will try to find out something for you.

Hey there Adam;
    You're choosing a great piece of water to fish. Now here's your other choice Ed Edmunds III from South Fork Lodge & Outfitters for $430.00 per boat lunch incl. ( great guide) or Rich Ward for beer , chips, laughs and a little sweat rowing and probably a lasting friendship. I'll close my eyes. Choose one.

Mark
    PS: Rich, I too made a note of your # will dump if you say so.
    ------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

[This message has been edited by Marco (edited 10 August 2005).]

Marco keep the # I am always looking for some one to skip work and go fishing with. I have a 16' Clack ready to go any time. pay the shudle and buy the beer. and it is a date.

Hey Rich:
    You couldn't possibly drink all the beer I'd be willin to buy to take you up on THAT kind offer. Trust me, we'll hook up.

Mark
    PS. Ain't outa the question I'd even help ya do double rounds the day before so that takin off work wouldn't sting as much

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

Mark your in luck LOL IM a TEA totaler Give me a call South Frok is fishing very well NOW!!!

Rich

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Rich -- that's a generous offer. I'll give you a ring. I'd have responded sooner, but blew up my home computer.

Rawthumb -- its been a while since I was over at the Shooting Sportsman. I had a really busy late fall and winter, (right about when phesant season was closing) and then my office switched to a new internet filter. For whatever reason, the new filter blocks both the SSM and Fly Fisherman sites (which probably keeps me more productive for the short term, but who wants their nose to the grindstone all the time???).

Adam

+ Reply to Thread