+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Members List

Man.................. You guys, are just THE BEST!! That hint on "carrying a bar of soap, so when you fall in"............ was GREAT Jack!! Except, at the rate that I: "go lower in the stream, to get a better and closer look at what the fish are feeding on", is so frequent for me, of late, that I'd better carry a couple of bars in my vest?
    Doug, my man, WHAT would I do without your looking out for my best interests all the time?? Except to note, that "your comics and comic relief", you send me links to, is only equaled by one of my more than frequent "underwater stream research projects"!?!
    And, here, all along I was thinking that; "belonging to the "NBOF" wouldn't amount to much"!?! Man, was I EVER WRONG!

Oh, and JC?? Obviously, in all this latest "hub-bub", of the new BB coming on line again.......... you missed my post, where I tried to inform you that I'd found THE PERFECT "endorsement deal" for your extremely notable name and talents!!
    If you're still "not spoken for" and still interested, all I need to put the final touches on "THE DEAL", is your size for lingerie and whether or not.you feel that you can walk a runway, about 75' long, in 7" heels or not?!? I can't hold these guys at bay much longer!
    I haven't mentioned it to them yet, either, JC but I hope this "DEAL" doesn't fall through, if they find out that you have; "Disabled Reputation"!??! Gads, that even SOUNDS painful!? (If ya' need any good pain meds, for it, let me know!! The doctors, today, put me on a couple more and I usually have extra, now!)
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Things have changed and I had to log in. I barely remembered my password. I checked the memberlist and at least I'm still on the books.

By the way-----Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!

that even SOUNDS painful!? (If ya' need any good pain meds, for it, let me know!! The doctors, today, put me on a couple more and I usually have extra, now!)
    Paul,
    Did you have to ask for Xtra pain meds because we are a pain in the posterior??
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

No, Doug, but "HOW I WISH", that WERE the case believe me!
    Three weeks ago, was the first diagnosis and the first round of meds.
    Today (Saturday, not Sunday, it's near midnight I see?!), was the second go-around of diagnosis's and more, dang meds and pain meds.
    Although, I have to be honest,too.................when I informed one of my doctors, today, that; "I was not only involved with FAOL, but was ALSO "a member in bad standing with The NBOF", as well......... he TRIPLED my refills!??!
    Now, you don't suppose, Doug, that he MEANT anything by doing that, do you?
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Paul,
    I certainly know a thing or two about meds and I sympathize with you! I hope you get well soon and tell your Doc that he better fix you or we'll give him trouble!
    Keep us updated on your progress.
    Doug
    Last edited by DShock; 12-23-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: none of your beeswax (spelled beezwax wrong)
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Quote Originally Posted by flybinder View Post
    No, Doug, but "HOW I WISH", that WERE the case believe me!
    Three weeks ago, was the first diagnosis and the first round of meds.
    Today (Saturday, not Sunday, it's near midnight I see?!), was the second go-around of diagnosis's and more, dang meds and pain meds.
    Although, I have to be honest,too.................when I informed one of my doctors, today, that; "I was not only involved with FAOL, but was ALSO "a member in bad standing with The NBOF", as well......... he TRIPLED my refills!??!
    Now, you don't suppose, Doug, that he MEANT anything by doing that, do you?
    Paul,
    I found this important info for you!; http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=19810
    Doug

Wow!
    Does this mean, ya' think, Doug............that Joe V. and Terror Tubber, just MIGHT BE half brother and sister and one of them is their own Uncle?
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I believe it is nothing more that a case of the "Shack Nasty's"! Go Fishin', I am!

WHOA NOW!!....ME, a good mackeral snappin' Irishman, related to that sausage munchin', thong wearin', whatchamacallit????....Oh, woe is me!!

Hey...I'm not on the member list either, but it's because I chose "incognito" in the options.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Sorry, Jack, but "Just go'in fishing", won't change my adorable and lovable personality one iota!! I went yesterday and the day before, even managed to net (and release) my final metal-head for 2007 and I STILL firmly believe, that "Terror Tuber is, in some way, related to Joe V."!?

Don't get me wrong, here.... BOTH are GREAT GUYS, and all,but that STILL doesn't explain, how Mikey-Wikey intimately knows that Joe wears a THONG, now, does it?? Funny, too, how they're BOTH in "Ohio"?
    Ohio...... the only state in the lower 48 that teaches the "3 Rs" in public schools...... "Read'in", "Rite'in" and "The ROAD out of Ohio"! At least, neither one, knows I was born in Dayton and I'm NOT about to tell them, either!
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

+ Reply to Thread