+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new log-in is case sensitive

Default new log-in is case sensitive

I thought my member name was terminated in the bb software change until I used caps. Perhaps this might help someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    I thought my member name was terminated in the bb software change until I used caps. Perhaps this might help someone else.
    It did help ..made me realize I needed to lower case the "d"

Now tell me why I can't find my name in the "Members List"....I notice all the "D's" ...are capital???????????????

Now tell me why I can't find my name in the "Members List"....I notice all the "D's" ...are capital???????????????
    Me too duckie.. we both got booted
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

Not necessarily ...I too am not on the Member List but I did a search member thing and I was there as a senior member (how did it know ) As you note, I too am all lower case.
    Just great to have this resource back up and running. Now all you freeloaders get out your checkbooks and become a Friend of FAOL...How anyone can post over hundreds of times and not support this soapbox is beyond me. End of mini rant.
    mcsteff

Quote Originally Posted by mcsteff View Post
    Now all you freeloaders get out your checkbooks and become a Friend of FAOL...How anyone can post over hundreds of times and not support this soapbox is beyond me. End of mini rant.
    mcsteff
    How many of the freeloaders (crying poor) buy $600 + fly rods but won't send a couple of bucks to offset the cost of this great site? If your name is on the list, thank you! If it's not, get it there. There's lots of room for more names on that list.

Just in case you can't find where to send your donation (or look for your name), it's at http://www.flyanglersonline.com/friendsofFAOL/

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

That really hasn't affected anything - yet. Still trying to delete the PM inbox at 100% full after deleting them all. This could take a while getting used to, but definitely seems worth the wait !

In case it helps someone...the brown bar that has this in it...

Click on the box...in my case it's now 3...and you can select all the messages and delete all at once...

+ Reply to Thread