+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gmail help

Default Gmail help

Does anybody have a Gmail invite that they can help me with? I am wanting to open an account for the fly fishing club that I am trying to organize. Thanks in advance for your consideration. -Jeff

JJ-

Okay, I'll bite. What is Gmail invite?

------------------
    Taxon
    [url=http://FlyfishingEntomology.com:8a67f]FlyfishingEntomology.com[/url:8a67f]

u both got gmail invite

[This message has been edited by buildsrods (edited 01 August 2005).]

Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Okay, I'm biting also, don't know what gmail is.

Jeff, I was just in your city Sat. the 23rd.
    Married off the youngest daughter in Leavenworth. It do get a little hot and humid for this high desert boy, but I do like all the history in the area.

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard
    Wyo-Blizzard

Jeff, is it a club for the Lawrence area?
    Glad to help if you need assistance.

Gmail??

Byron Zuehlsdorff , its google email

Gmail is a free webmail (web based e-mail) service like Yahoo! Mail or Hotmail. It incorporates a search engine to search through your emails.

Like all the free e-mail services it has ads! The ads in Gmail are targeted to the words in your e-mail. In other words. it parses what you have written and picks out ads to show you based on what it thinks you are talking about. There justification for this is it only shows you ads you are interested in seeing, ads you want to see. They call it a "service." Give me a break! Who wants to see ads?

Since the e-mail is free you don't have a choice, the ads are forced upon you.

If you want ad free e-mail use the e-mail account you have from your ISP and use an e-mail program that is ad free to send and receive e-mails. This type of ISP provided e-mail is respected as legitimate where the free web mail services are sometimes not accepted in business dealings and by certain web merchants for use in online purchasing.

------------------
    Joe

[This message has been edited by flyfisherjoe (edited 01 August 2005).]

Byron, it's like fishing. You just missed the nice weather by 3 days. Of course, it's back to 100 now. 2 years ago, my wife's rubber soled sandals stuck to a Cody, WY parking lot. It's really hot at altitude, you just dodge the high humidity

Also burn quicker, especially on bald heads that forget to get sunscreen on them!!

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard

[This message has been edited by Byron Zuehlsdorff (edited 01 August 2005).]
    Wyo-Blizzard

+ Reply to Thread