+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fly Tyer?s Hand & Palm Treatment, has anyone used this produ

Default Fly Tyer?s Hand & Palm Treatment, has anyone used this produ

For a year now I have been using Yosmite Brand Fly Tyer's Finger Treatment with excellent results. With winter approaching, my hands begin to dry out and have started to crack. I was wondering if anyone has used their Fly Tyer?s Hand & Palm Treatment? If so, did it work? Are you left with a greasy residue (feeling)?
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Default Re: Fly Tyer?s Hand & Palm Treatment, has anyone used this produ

Hey! Great idea, Get some and let us know how you like it. Ok?

Hey Ty:

Thanks for the heads up!

I didn't know they had this product. I just ordered a few and plan on putting at least one in my fishing bag to use as a post fishing treatment. Since I fish all winter long I figure it will help with my dry hands as well.

Based on my satisfaction with the Finger Treatment; I'm sure this product is a winner too not to mention the excellent service they give!

I don't usually give an "OK" about a product unless it really does the job and this one does!!

I have extremely poor skin (allergic to a variety of chems. that are darn near in everthing...it had me changing occupations!!) and this stuff helps a lot! I ordered two little tubs a year ago and gave one to my wife for her fingers. (She has her 'ladies stuff' so I took it back! *G*)

It does a really good job and I've not felt it was greasy or messy when left over from tying. The stuff really does do the job. It won't cure (my) particular troubles, not much will but it helps a lot.

I wish they made it in the gallon size!

Jeremy.

But has this product something special for fly tiers?, or isn't any diferent to other cosmetologic hand treatments....

maybe you con get the same stuff by asking your Avon consultant

I use a natural product ;

It is sold in woodworking shops.

Badger healing balm; organic virgin olive oil, beeswax,castor oil,aloe,essential oils of sweet birch.

I get really chapped hands in fall ,and winter, and find this stuff really works for me!

It does not leave a greasy film on my hands. use a little often, not a lot once in a while.

It is made in New Hamshire

There is a 1-800 number on the can, if anyone wants to inquire.

1-800-603-6100.

Wishing all a productive tying season!

chris

Fatman Guest

Like the others I had never heard of it. The only product I've ever tried is Zim's Crack cream, got a free sample and it worked really good.

Fatman

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneFly
    For a year now I have been using Yosmite Brand Fly Tyer's Finger Treatment with excellent results. With winter approaching, my hands begin to dry out and have started to crack. I was wondering if anyone has used their Fly Tyer?s Hand & Palm Treatment? If so, did it work? Are you left with a greasy residue (feeling)?
    I am going to order a tub today. I'll let you know how it works.

I got my dad's skin. Hands and especially the finger tips dries out bad causing them to crack and bleed. It's a gauge for the coming of winter and when it heals completely, I know spring as arrived.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Fatman,

I never tried there hand cream, but my youngest daughter swears by there lip balm; she say's that it is the greatest thing since my home made cupcakes!

Take care,
    chris

I will personally recommend "Bag Balm". No this isn't a joke, it was originally made for cattle. The stuff is great for dryed and chapped skin (all places), and I love it. It's available at many grocery stores, and is fairly inexpensive. It does leave a film on the skin for 10 or 15 minutes, but it nevered bothered me.

http://www.bagbalm.com/

Have fun fishin'!!

+ Reply to Thread