+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you ModocDan!

Default Thank you ModocDan!

A couple of weeks back ModocDan offered up a Fly Tying 109 course book he had from his days at the engineering school at Oregon Institute of Technology in Klamath Falls, Oregon. I took him up on his offer. The book arrived yesterday. I began thumbing through the pages just before bed last night and I can't wait to begin reading it tonight.

Thank you ModocDan! The book will make a great addition to my fly tying library which I hope to hand down to my kids in a few years.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Modoc Country.... Extreme N.E. California high desert
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank you ModocDan!

You're welcome, brother. So happy you enjoy it, I'm glad to pass it on & even more that you can pass it on as well some day. My absolute pleasure..................ModocDan
    "Fishin' will get you through a day of no Whisky better than Whisky will get you through a day of no Fishin' "

Default Re: Thank you ModocDan!

modocdan,

I took the flytying class at OIT in 1979. Then I took it again with a different instructor. When were you there? Do you remember who taught the class?

I always thought that the flytying, flycasting and flyfishing classes were the best tuition money I ever spent.

+ Reply to Thread