+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Jack Hise!

Default Thank you Jack Hise!

About a week or so ago I was jokingly coaxing Jack into giving me one of his glow-in-the-dark furled leaders. Well, yesterday it arrived along with a sinking and a floating furled leader.

Thank you so very much Jack! It is very much appreciated.

The nicest and best people are found here at FAOL.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Default Re: Thank you Jack Hise!

That's just the kind of guy Jack is.

Hey Jack. My birthday is coming up and I want to get back into bird hunting and sporting clays. Please ship (at your expense) a Benelli Cordoba (12 Gauge, 28", 3") so that I get off on the right foot. That old Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight I have just don't cut it anymore. You already have my address, so could you get it out today and ship it FedEx Overnight so I can go out with it on Saturday? You're the best, Jack. Oh, and a case of trap/skeet loads would be nice too.

Your Friend,

Joseph the Intolerable
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Hey Joe

I have a 11-87 Sporting Clays I'll give you for your birthday. All you have to do is pay the shipping....$650.00...and I'll pick up the insurance

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom1
    Hey Joe

I have a 11-87 Sporting Clays I'll give you for your birthday. All you have to do is pay the shipping....$650.00...and I'll pick up the insurance

Brad
    Brad,

I'm taken back by your extreme generosity. I just put the check in the mail...watch for it. Jack. I still want the Benelli from you. After all, you don't just get one present for your birthday.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Marty;
    I hope the leaders work well for you. They should last quite a few years and eliminate the expense of buying all those tappered leaders. Glad you got them and hopefully like them.
    Now on to those trying to Hi Jack your thread!!

Joe, I have a 20 ga. Ruger Red Label 26" (slightly custom) with 28 ga. and .410 Briley tubes and all choke tubes/tools in an Americase case. Only $1500.00 shipping costs!

Jack,
    If your sending Joe a shotgun, then I want one too! and HERE IT IS!!!!!! http://www.popguns.com/images/shotgun/tacstar45.jpg

And Make It Snappy!!! (UPS or FEDX)

THANKS!!! You have my Address!!!!, Doug

This is a good I'm NOT ing around Jack!! Don't make me Jack!!!! WAKE UP!! Pay Attention!! I'm going to keep doing this Until you confirm my shipment!! You better Watch It!! I know Darth (Vader) and Storm (Trooper) I know this Wizard Guy Too!!! This EX Michigan neighbor that's mad at you! This Pro Wrestler Said he would sit on You!! His EVIL Twin Brother Said he would HELP!! The Masked Marauder Said he was available also!!
    This is Masked M's Best Friend And you don't want to meet him!! Quit Your FEET!!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Alright Young Man! That is enough of that. No more smileys until you can learn to control yourself! Go to your room!!!

<Doug mopes off muttering, "To sit in solemn silence, in a dull, dark dock...>

Ed

SORRY DAD!!!
    Doug (The naughty)
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread