+ Reply to Thread

Just got a call from Joe. His computer has a gut ache and will be in the computer hospital for a couple of weeks. As a result, he is offline for a while. But he will be at the Idaho Fish-In! If you need him, you can find him sitting (literally) in the Lochsa River, right in front of the cabins, with a 4wt in his hand.

I'm going to try to make it, too.

See ya there!!

Jeff
    "If you don't loosen up that buckle on your heart and start to chuckle, your gonna die of boredom, Safety Joe" ~John Prine

I hope Joe gets his computer fixed soon! Also maybe he can upgrade his metal folding chair to a leather recliner! Have a great time Joe!!!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Its Joe's own fault, I told him not to take the puter with him out on the Locksa. Would he listen? No he would not! True he got one of the new Scientific American floating extension cords to prevent shocks, but with all those fish jumping around and splashing water on it his keyboard finally shorted the whole thing out.

Alternate theory; Joe is using the phoney excuse of a broken computer to sneak off a week early to Lowell Idaho so he can get the best spot on the river. Verrryyy sneaky Joe verrryy sneaky.....

Yo! Dshock aren't you able to make it to Lowell? You'd have a hoot. Besides a lot of us would like to toss you in with the fishes.
    I checked and Milwaulkie Oregon is about the same road distance that I have to travel to get to three rivers. Hint Hint .......
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
    Its Joe's own fault, I told him not to take the puter with him out on the Locksa. Would he listen? No he would not! True he got one of the new Scientific American floating extension cords to prevent shocks, but with all those fish jumping around and splashing water on it his keyboard finally shorted the whole thing out.

Alternate theory; Joe is using the phoney excuse of a broken computer to sneak off a week early to Lowell Idaho so he can get the best spot on the river. Verrryyy sneaky Joe verrryy sneaky.....

Yo! Dshock aren't you able to make it to Lowell? You'd have a hoot. Besides a lot of us would like to toss you in with the fishes.
    I checked and Milwaulkie Oregon is about the same road distance that I have to travel to get to three rivers. Hint Hint .......
    Gnu Bee Flyer,
    "Scientific American Extension CORDS!!!!" YOUR CRAZY!!! I am too so were even!
    Joe's computer breaking down JUST before he left for Idaho is suspicious!
    3 or 4 yrs ago I actually fell in the lake with the fishes (Washington Fish-In) Water felt GOOD pouring inside my waders!
    I would like to go to the Fish-In, but I would have to put the WHOLE trip on VISA and that wouldn't be PRUDENT! (Remember What president used to say that??)
    I trust you will raise some Hell for me!!
    Thanks,
    Doug P.S. SNEAK up behind Joe when he's sitting in the river on his chair and see if he falls in!!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread